RE strong tps bin file

Viking61

Registered
I know that I'm probably asking stupid questions, but how do I patch my Strong 8000 tuner with this update of TPS keys? I have found the new patch valid for 30 - 31 dec.

When I try to load them by using Loader2000, it stops. I have done the earlier updates this way, but they were named BFC8_SRT8000.bin so I suppose they were meant for the Strong 8000 tuner.

If I should do it another way, I would appreciate it very much if someone tells me how.

Last edited:

predator

VIP
had a look on other forums to see if anyone as uploaded new file for you but nothing as yet.could be reason that tps bin file was made public later than normal.

Viking61

Registered
Sorry for bothering you again, but do you mean that I cannot use the tps.bin file as it is to upgrade my Strong tuner? That I have to wait for someone to make a special "Strong-version"?

Is there any way to extract the AES keys from that file? In that case I could make the bin file for Strong myself.

ibra53

Registered
help me understand

you excuse but this tps. bin as the I load on mine 8100? how pach with the loader 2000?

Viking61

Registered
I think we Strong 8000 and 8100 owners can not use the standard tps.bin file. We need a special bin file made for Strong receivers, normally named BFC8_SRT8000.bin for the Strong 8000 and B404_SRT8100.bin for the Strong 8100.

Last month a member named iomeali used to post these bin files for Strong reveivers, and I hope he will start up again with this good tradition. :)