CCcam

djbaz

Registered
Hi I have C-lines which open most of the channels I need. The provider I use says I can open s*y deutsch with these lines but I cannot.

He has advised to use a certain channel list or update my list - I've rescanned and the channels still do not work.

Does Cccam work on s*y deutsch or not??

Thanks!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hi I have C-lines which open most of the channels I need. The provider I use says I can open s*y deutsch with these lines but I cannot.

He has advised to use a certain channel list or update my list - I've rescanned and the channels still do not work.

Does Cccam work on s*y deutsch or not??

Thanks!
Yes but most definite not with the version you are using , Have a look Here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=311358

make sure u get correct version for your image and Box ,
channel list is really irrelevant to be honest ;)
there is some screenshots attached on my link to prove Sly De works thanks @ .:MadMax:. :thum:

djbaz

Registered
Thanks for the link - I'm not tech enough to understand this sadly....

I have a Technomate F3/5 box with 'regular' cccam lines I guess. The supplier said his lines would work with sly de

How will I know which is the correct version? Can my box be updated with this version?? sorry to sound thick!!

Cheers

Yes but most definite not with the version you are using , Have a look Here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=311358

make sure u get correct version for your image and Box ,
channel list is really irrelevant to be honest ;)
there is some screenshots attached on my link to prove Sly De works thanks @ .:MadMax:. :thum:

Tigertim

Registered
Sky de works very badly with cccam, to work proberly you need to convert cccam to oscam but unfortunately the technomate box you have doesn't allow this...you'll need to buy a enigma 2 box , ie one of the Vu receivers.

manic01

Super VIP
Sky de works very badly with cccam, to work proberly you need to convert cccam to oscam but unfortunately the technomate box you have doesn't allow this...you'll need to buy a enigma 2 box , ie one of the Vu receivers.
Sky de works on Technmoate F3 Super, not to be confused with F3/5 Super.