Check multics execution

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Check multics execution

sometimes multics stops running due to some unexpected incoming data or unknown bugs.
the next tool checks multics every 60s and execute it if isnt running.
use this tool when running only one instance of multics, it doesnt work with multiple instances.

the source code is included to add other programs to be checked.

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
How To :

check.ppc for dreambox (multics path: /var/bin/multics)
check.x64 for pc 64bits (multics path: /usr/local/bin/multics)
check.x32 for pc 32bits (multics path: /usr/local/bin/multics)

You need to upload and execute the correct file to your server(without executing multics). it will always check for multics every 60 seconds and whenever multics stops it will be reexecuted after 60s at max.

Talks

Registered
which file?

How To :

check.ppc for dreambox (multics path: /var/bin/multics)
check.x64 for pc 64bits (multics path: /usr/local/bin/multics)
check.x32 for pc 32bits (multics path: /usr/local/bin/multics)

You need to upload and execute the correct file to your server(without executing multics). it will always check for multics every 60 seconds and whenever multics stops it will be reexecuted after 60s at max.
Hi mohammed, I need to ask a simple question here please. My dreambox is a dm800se and uses mips as files.. i see 3 checks here above but i do not see a mips check. Please does this mean i use the > check.ppc or not. Just to clear things up a bit here i am using multics r72 and it is a mips file. thanks.
Kind regards Talks.

Talks

Registered
Hi mohammed, I need to ask a simple question here please. My dreambox is a dm800se and uses mips as files.. i see 3 checks here above but i do not see a mips check. Please does this mean i use the > check.ppc or not. Just to clear things up a bit here i am using multics r72 and it is a mips file. thanks.
Kind regards Talks.
Hi guys, as mohammed was online and did not answer, maybe he is away from the pc or busy, i am in the need to know here please, does anyone know the correct file to use the the dm800se mips files.. thanks.
Kind regards Talks.