Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

xdp73

Registered
I am new to the world of Oscam and Enigma2 having been using Technomate receivers for many years. I have bought a VU UNO 4K SE which I am delighted with. I have so far managed to set up Oscam working with Biss keys including 27.5w. One last challenge remains SIS etc on 4.8e. I am using Oscam Emu 1.20 build r11572-798 and OpenVIX. I have the recommended emu in my server file and latest Softcam keys but have been trying for days to clear channels without success. Any help on further changes to my settings to get this working would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Last edited:

xdp73

Registered
Thanks for the help. I did read that it might be possible without using stream relay. If not I will work through the tutorial.

siba94

Registered
guys who will help in viewing sports feeds, maybe someone knows some services for viewing feeds through streaming relaying, ready to pay a lot for this

D

Deleted member 118050

guys who will help in viewing sports feeds, maybe someone knows some services for viewing feeds through streaming relaying, ready to pay a lot for this

If you are prepared to do this you would be better off with a subscription.your post may also be breaking forum rules..

ArloG

Registered
Desperately looking for advice.
Using Drakkar to log EMM/ECM keys on a reassigned tp on 131W.
Using logged data in PVHE to search. Have an OsMio 4k receiver.
OpenATV 6.3
Logs consist of anywhere from 50k to 120k logged.
Trying files for both ECM/EMM.
Not coming up with any keys after 24 or more hours with an RTX 2060 with PVHE set to run 240,000,000 attempts/sec.

What are my options? Is there a good time of day or day of week to log?

What about using a TS reader? I understand my recorded TS doesn't contain the right info. (from a member here).
What to do to record the right info?
Then what? How would I grab keys if pv emu can do the deed?

Do I need to buy a tbs card to go further?
Looking for options. I hope this is understandable by others. Some replies are in broken translation. I could certainly use a translator if you could explain clearly in your own language.

Or even a few working keys for 3780 H SID 225 hex 00E1.

Thanks. I'm at my wits end here lately.

Last edited:

sam_

Registered
Use dvbsnoop m8 directly available from Telnet/Putty in your E2 box

Code:
dvbsnoop -b -n 1000 -ph 2 0x[color=red]XXXX[/color] > /tmp/[color=red]CHANNEL[/color]_EMM.bin

++

djmnyk

Registered
Hello guys,

How can I run channels on Powervu 0.1Thor 12303 Frequency with Cesbo Astra on ubuntu server. Can you help me ?

fiji

okay help me for that if you want in privte tell me how can i open it and thank you

AFN Close from Powervu emu/supported hd receivers .

Now on Verimatrix CA System .

Only open in company server's of starsat & tigersat or
Forever Server supported hd Receivers .