and for surflock ask
you read tha protocol of ird paired system how it work

emms +ecms
and how put card in real emu and register emm of debolck surflock
?

:)

strong5000

Registered
v6 card(0664) can open 1-2pcs channel and stable by oscam ? cpu of BCM7335, also some box using st7105

dijitalxyz

Registered
I can :nana:

what will you say about this post
a friend of mine wrote

https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037028616&postcount=116
"this man is fugitive by cryptoworks anti-piracy partners and police in slovakia , dont speak with him because he is third party-snitch of nagravision as well !!! he is asking for smartcard logs files and later delivering them for blacklist to nagra.... chronically paranoid seeker head/drug deffected by xanax pills 47 year old seeker with pampers from near computer - stay away from that crap forever !!!"

https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037025644&postcount=107
"mr. LUKASZ FILIP aka ERATHIC aka VLADO FOGO aka blaskovladimir aka pelmichal michalpelc pepazdepa conaxguru J... MAJORGE KLIVO SERVISMAN CERVENAK

both to you + batman top levell poster there i would strongly recommend to check BCM security first and later write there opinion about alleged hack , especially for you about current modiffications of transport stream encryption such as dvb-csa3 and icam unknown alghoritm seek fool

mr. vladimir i dont have time anymore to continue this comedy with you , if you dont stop shitting me in public internet nor stop using multi-account alias with my name i will visit you directly in yours pirate company
regards!"

VladoFogo

Banned
You is arabe who want solution to make busines $$
I not help any freeloaders who have comercial servers, you is the same polish oszuste !!

I don't know who you are, what you are and why you use my nickname and avatar, but you're embarrassing ..
maybe you just provoke and you want again to provoke a war between ermac and the klivo.. who known

VladoFogo

Banned
U add "orginal" to my nick for why ? Who know what are you and you dont have orginal my avatar, why you is use my nick ?
i think you is only Polland "druciarik" and not known really nothing only copy/paste man.
Who is ermac and the klivo ??
You use my nick to make busines and to cheat users.

U add "orginal" to my nick for why ? Who know what are you and you dont have orginal my avatar, why you is use my nick ?
i think you is only Polland "druciarik" and not known really nothing only copy/paste man.
Who is ermac and the klivo ??
You use my nick to make busines and to cheat users.

stupid stupid and again stupid .. just look at your registration date .. my old nick here on the forum was Vlado Fogo (with space).
but because I didn't want to give to a renamed moderator 5 years ago algo on decrypt c8 41 cryptoworks he blocked me.
You are now using the new Vlado Fogo registration without a gap and you try to act like me, but any moderator who sees the IP address knows that mine is the same as the old nick 213.181.xx.xx

headhache

Registered
who are you
who is real
who is original
who know c8 41 (I know C8 41 solution for MOSC)

hehe i see nice comedy there... :)
man dont speak with slovak guy because he send all of yours files/cards logs etc to encryption operators because this man is crazy
he did snitched one guy as in case of ilegall iptv streaming servers to nagra (digi tv provider too)

the others he did delivered digitv nagra cak7 card logs and they banned all nuids from maxtv used with digitv smartcards

both this man is making ilegall money on providers and from second side he is snitch !!! because this man is jeallous about each others have some solutions

dont speak with him he is "provocater" he would provocate you by PM and later make printscreen of yours msgs and send all to the public forums

this man is dont using there his reall ip adress (he using nordvpn to enter there) he is banned on all other forums because he attacking other people i did exterminated him from these forums

headhache

Registered
and btw. in past this yogoslovenian imbecill asked me about some help with conax and nagra like he said he need to look in polsat cak7 nagra smartcard logs because he have problem to run his card in cak7 mode

ive sended him logs from the card which i buyed from auction with stb (not active card with prepaid stb) and ive throwed this stb to trash in 2014 year

after that this dickhead published all card logs which i sended to him and write in public forums about i am commerciall payserver !!! all of the people stay away from this scammer and dont believe about he give you any sattelite solutions !!!

any solutions he has he just stolen from other people and makes money on them ..

Lukasz Filip

Banned
no no no .. I am big hacker from polannd.. if someone need help i can helped.. i known very well writing theory about all, only in reality not known nothing..

BTW: who known as is possible get dcwpk from pace nc+. ?

headhache

Registered
no no no .. I am big hacker from polannd.. if someone need help i can helped.. i known very well writing theory about all, only in reality not known nothing..

BTW: who known as is possible get dcwpk from pace nc+. ?

did SCK key from it not just dcwpk as you said idiott (who uses my name as your multiple-account nickname! ) :thum: