Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Vantage HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Error flashing EMU fw for 8000s

Vantage HD

Old 08-02-2013, 03:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Error flashing EMU fw for 8000s

I'm running latest org. fw 02.83 and trying to downgrade to EMU 02.55.
Trying to flash via usb or ftp, i get this message: Selected file is damaged or different model.

I have also tried rs232 with both winup and chnl editor, i was told to just rename the file from hdp to dlp, and the file uploads via chnl editor, bur after reboot the new software does not load, the old fw boots. winup does not work for me at all, i get an activex error when trying to upload. I tried downgrading to 020603 http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...1&postcount=18 with no success. Same error as other files.

I managed to get 02.58 installed, but only the cas version.
Also tried downgrading from this fw, no luck

I really hope someone can help
Old 10-02-2013, 17:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

the problem is the bootloader . you can not downgrade the receiver with yhat bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to atlas17 For This Useful Post:
dkdexter (10-02-2013)