probleme with DM8000's power supply

kamel_hail

Registered
my DM8000 had a great probleme in power supply please if anyone has a Schematic diagram supply of DM8000 or 7025+

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

niofar

Registered
my DM8000 had a great probleme in power supply please if anyone has a Schematic diagram supply of DM8000 or 7025+
Have you found this diagram? Can you help me? I need it, because i have also a big problem with the dm8000 power supply.
Thank you.

joedenob

Registered
just google for "Power supply adaptor for DM 80000 /DM 7025+" and you will get where to buy from

misiozol

Registered
@ freediy

@ freediy , could you share where to buy this PSU on photo it seems very tidy , or share some schematics how to do it .

radeq

Registered
Hello guys,
I have a problem and as I see, somebody of you could know... I'm just repairing the DM7025+ (the same power supply module as DM8000). I've measured the voltage on PS connector and there's the voltage +15V at PIN 1 (other PINs are OV). The same powwer supply runs in other DM8000 well, so the fault is in DM7025+/DM8000 baseboard, which is necessary to send some signal for starting the main power.

Does anybody know how it works? How to start main power at DM8000/DM7025+ power supply board? Is there any service manual to it (unofficial)? I don't know what must baseboard do to switch power on, so don't know what to repaire...

Thank for any hint.

vacman

Registered
I also have a dead power supply from a DM8000 clone. The Chinese are useless and don't want to help.

Can anyone assist me in sourcing a replacement power supply or schematic to repair my one. I have replace all suspect CAPS and checked diodes and reisitors.

The power supply model is a Panasonic NPX654M-3

Hope someone can help ;(

best regards
Vacman

that is my DIY power supply:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Use Googel mate i found them online easy enough other dealers can not be mentioned we have a forum sponsor to support.