Strong Firmware < Discussion >

tayin

Registered
hi Tani1, i am a new member in this forum where can i get the key for strong decoder 4669x and 4663x.

lsahmad

Registered
hi all, any one knows how to use the sharing software with four slaves for strong 4663x. thanks

Last edited:

satintelligence

Registered
please can anyone show the place where i can download latest firmware for strong receivers? i used to go to np-ulc.net but the site is no longer working. i am looking for 2010 september/october firmware for strong receiver 4669x and 4663x receivers. thank you.

egbaman

Registered
Hi mohammed,
Please what is the Benefit of this New software for strong 4669x? and why in strong software No any information regarding to software? we see is Echolink all new software came with the Usefull information.But in strong nothing like this.
Thx.
Hi hafsat.

Most of the softwares for strong are good cos they increased the snsitivity of the signal strenght, thereby increasing the ability of the reciever to boost signal strenght. Also, some of them gives the reciever the patches needed to perform some functions. In the overall, updating your reciever with new updataes is very good.

meena

Registered
pls mohd my receiver when on it will booth then no display after bothing .flash me on 08059655928
thanks

godsent

Registered
srt 4652 is almost outdated/ try to get either srt 4663x or 4669x so that you can enjoy better programs and functions

godsent

Registered
FOR THE AUDIO SYSTEM ON MULTI TV USE THE SRT 4669X 110P FROM STRONG PATCH

Last edited: