Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

vu+ solo pro with red light on

VU+ Solo Chat

Old 21-07-2014, 01:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello. I have the same box with the same problem than you mattconny, a Vu+ Solo Pro with the same board and the same flash, TC58NVG0S3ETA00 from Toshiba. I'm thinking in buy another flash like that and a Cypress programmer to repair the box. Did you finally solve the problem with Ferret's JTAG guide?
Old 21-07-2014, 02:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Another question: is really necessary to buy another same flash or is it possible to recicyle and rewrite the first one which was damaged and corrupted? Thank you again.
Old 24-08-2014, 17:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddrf View Post
Another question: is really necessary to buy another same flash or is it possible to recicyle and rewrite the first one which was damaged and corrupted? Thank you again.
test with BBS if you can write cfe bin file its ok, if not you must put a new flash
Old 24-08-2014, 17:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmgsm View Post
test with BBS if you can write cfe bin file its ok, if not you must put a new flash
BBS doesn't detect the defective flash, so I supose I'll have to change it.
Old 24-08-2014, 18:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

in my case , BBS detect my flash Samsung K9F1G08U0D, but i cant write in offset 0x00000000 detected as bad block. So i must replace a new one
Old 24-08-2014, 18:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
in my case , BBS detect my flash Samsung K9F1G08U0D, but i cant write in offset 0x00000000 detected as bad block. So i must replace a new one
My Solo Pro flash is a Toshiba 2x24=48 pins TC58NVG0S3ETA00.
Old 24-08-2014, 19:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddrf View Post
My Solo Pro flash is a Toshiba 2x24=48 pins TC58NVG0S3ETA00.
but in BBS there is not Toshiba TC58NVG0S3ETA00 , there is only TC58DVG3S0ETA00. Baybe its not the same . You must add xml file for your flash. Anyway, try to select "TC58DVG3S0ETA00" and then refresh
Old 24-08-2014, 20:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
but in BBS there is not Toshiba TC58NVG0S3ETA00 , there is only TC58DVG3S0ETA00. Baybe its not the same . You must add xml file for your flash. Anyway, try to select "TC58DVG3S0ETA00" and then refresh
Here's some pics of my Solo Pro flash:

I installed Broadband Studio 3 and Bcm97325.msi in Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits. I connect this module to the board which is not plugged ON yet with the jumper disconnected: http://www.ebay.es/itm/200910097384?...84.m1497.l2649
Then I select "View" and select BCM97325, plug on the box and it shows..."disconnected".
Old 24-08-2014, 20:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Where you connected JTAG, please tell me a figure.
Thanks
Old 24-08-2014, 20:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentianmilo View Post
Where you connected JTAG, please tell me a figure.
Thanks

P213, I think "O" Pin is 3,3V.