Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

vu+ solo pro with red light on

VU+ Solo Chat

Old 25-06-2014, 13:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default vu+ solo pro with red light on

Hi guys I was wondering if you can help me, I got this vu+ solo pro
box and was reading thought the post's on this forum and keep seen people saying Ferrari and non Ferrari so can you tell me which one I have please
because I have got a red light on I've tried the rs232 fix with no luck i have used win XP and real rs232 cable.
when I got the box I was told to goto LINK REMOVED only do not go anywhere else.
but the first thing on that website under vu solo is how to jtag the box but I have no idea what jtag they are using i just hope that someone can tell my at leased what jtag I need
Thank you for Having a look and hopefully someone can help

Last edited by Brummie; 25-06-2014 at 13:25.. Reason: LINK REMOVED
Old 25-06-2014, 13:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,307 Times in 3,303 Posts

I don't know if this is the same for this type box but here is the tutorial by Ferret http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=271687

as a thought have you tried to flash it with Blackhole 2.0.6 .....?????? or is it just the permanent red light

P.S No links to other sites allowed
Old 25-06-2014, 13:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,537 Times in 7,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie View Post
I don't know if this is the same for this type box but here is the tutorial by Ferret http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=271687

as a thought have you tried to flash it with Blackhole 2.0.6 .....?????? or is it just the permanent red light

P.S No links to other sites allowed
Guide is similar for jtag on this model but not the files.

Ive no experience of that model.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
Brummie (25-06-2014)
Old 25-06-2014, 13:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default sorry form link

sorry mate for the link I did't know and yes it is permanent red light I tried the fast car team but no luck for non Ferrari box
Old 25-06-2014, 13:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

well the jtag instructions from the removed link site were for a solo2 not this solo pro, so I guess you had better contact them
Old 25-06-2014, 13:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default thank you very much

I've just looked at the post and it's all I needed and more a big thanks to all i will let you know how i get on
Old 25-06-2014, 13:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

here is the PDF from that site and it states all of there boxes solo, solo mini, solo pro, solo2 and duo

I would let ferret have a look at this pdf and see if its similar to his or this could be his knowing them Chinese, then maybe he can comment on it for you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JTAG WRITING FLASH.pdf (281.6 KB, 514 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Brummie For This Useful Post:
mattconny (25-06-2014)
Old 25-06-2014, 13:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

this is the bin file from that site that states vu solo - flash by jtag

hope you sort it out
Attached Files
File Type: rar vusolo-flash by jtag.rar (106.5 KB, 538 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brummie For This Useful Post:
mattconny (25-06-2014), The Real Honk (06-09-2017)
Old 25-06-2014, 14:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,537 Times in 7,739 Posts

For solo2 all those references hed need the equipment and then he need to take a look at his nand chip for the code so he used the correct xml flash to flash the cfe with.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
Brummie (25-06-2014), mattconny (25-06-2014)
Old 25-06-2014, 14:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default vu solo pro

hi guys I have just ordered the jtag CY7C68013A-56 EZ-USB FX2LP USB Development Board so hope it get's here soon. I have taken so pics of the chip that needs reflashing and the 4x pins