Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

Encryptions chat

Old 20-09-2021, 13:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

SIS on 4,8E has different hashchannel for each frequency:
You need this different groups in softcam.key:

P 7593B24C GROUP 0056 ; SIS 12149 H, 4.8E
P F5980B56 GROUP 0056 ; SIS 12418 H, 4.8E
P A190E66E GROUP 0056 ; SIS 11727 H, 4.8E
The Following User Says Thank You to geisivi For This Useful Post:
zetabyte (21-09-2021)
Old 21-09-2021, 08:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, you're right. It was a problem related to false hashes.

I just didn't understand why OSCAMLiveLog gave me group IDs of 0000, wrong values. The others are correct.

Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 10:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,762 Times in 518 Posts

Hello. I have a question if your friends are working, automatic key retrieval on the DISCOVERY NETWORKS package (4.8 ° E) 12322 V 27500 5/6 because I do not want to work with other key packages. Has the operator changed the EMM KEY ?? Can someone confirm this ..
Old Yesterday, 11:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

The channels work on my technomate but not on my dreambox and before you ask I don't know why
Old Yesterday, 11:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

And the keys are the same
Old Yesterday, 11:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Auto roll does not work for me on this package if I add the keys manually, this image is.
Old Yesterday, 12:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

And I can ask for current EMM keys for the DISCOVERY NETWORKS package (4.8 ° E) 12322 V 27500 5/6 can be on priv.
Old Yesterday, 13:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 31,246 Times in 6,715 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzyś View Post
Hello. I have a question if your friends are working, automatic key retrieval on the DISCOVERY NETWORKS package (4.8 ° E) 12322 V 27500 5/6 because I do not want to work with other key packages. Has the operator changed the EMM KEY ?? Can someone confirm this ..
Yes. Same Here on my Octagon SX88. No autoroll anymore...
Quess EMM's perhaps changed. I can not confirm that of course, but seems like...
barney115 (Yesterday), krzyś (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 19:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How can I set the video bitrate?

Old Yesterday, 20:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakula View Post
Yes. Same Here on my Octagon SX88. No autoroll anymore...
Quess EMM's perhaps changed. I can not confirm that of course, but seems like...
i have the same problem... not autorroll
im using edision os mio 4k satdreamgr image with last oscam-emu OScam r11697-798