Kartina Sat

pipino

Registered
Kartina SaT ..Another russian speaking hybrid package Sat/iptv..note the sat channels via Astra are freeview with no sub under Verimatrix encryption ..just wonder how long will it last :rolleyes:

PLEASE DON'T POST AGAIN TOO BIG DISTURNING IMAGES. THANKS[

Last edited:

habib_723

Registered
Kartina SaT ..Another russian speaking hybrid package Sat/iptv..note the sat channels via Astra are freeview with no sub under Verimatrix encryption ..just wonder how long will it last :rolleyes:

Total channels kartina tv apps?

Mi 9T Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited by a moderator:

pipino

Registered
kartina-Astra.jpg

pipino

Registered
The box has access to astra channels mentioned and kartina iptv app together , the satellite access is free

dvlajkovic

I'm not sure what you meant by "free", but all these sat-channels are definitely encrypted.
Anyway, here are two channels from this package that I've randomly checked a few minutes ago without an orig box (just my sat-gear): Mir Seriala, ZTV.
Both TS recordings > link.

Mir-Seriala-19-2-E-11567-V-23000-2019-12-12-09-30-37-dump.jpg

ZTV-19-2-E-11567-V-23000-2019-12-12-09-59-40-dump.jpg

pipino

Registered
hello ,
Free i meant freeview witout a monthly subscription but with condicional access in this case Verimatrix CAS..same as some channels from freesat uk and viasat scandinavia for example,, the 2 channels you have displayed are totaly Free to Air i think

Last edited:

pipino

Registered
Dear Customer!

We regret to inform you that we are stopping the Kartina Satellite project. Channels in the Kartina Satellite package will be broadcast from Astra 19.2E until February 14, 2020.

already Dead project ! they are sending this message to all their customers