ZEONBUD

pipino

Registered
any posibility to open? i think thats all dificult because all transponder are encrypted not only one or two channels....
but its possible?
thanks in advanced

Why you keep spamming this topic ?? We did say it not possible for a public /domestic users !

percivjr

Registered
I've only recently installed a new image and got Abertis working. This was pretty much the same time that Zeonbud became encrypted.

My question is: do I need a multistream receiver for Zeonbud?

Just asking in case Zeonbud ever becomes FTA temporarily again to know whether to even try!

Thanks.

pipino

Registered
I've only recently installed a new image and got Abertis working. This was pretty much the same time that Zeonbud became encrypted.

My question is: do I need a multistream receiver for Zeonbud?

Just asking in case Zeonbud ever becomes FTA temporarily again to know whether to even try!

Thanks.

No Zeonbud .. is a provider feeding stations accross ukraine’s DVB-T2 network ..before thru Astra 4A was all FTA ..but since multistream transmission start to be widely available in public ..they decided to encrypt the streams using Irdeto encyption so the only way to access the contains is a exclusive professional cam/equipements from Zeonbud. There is some rumours they may drop irdeto for another system ..days will tell anyway ..i hope this infos is clear enough to stop some users spam this topic all the time

Last edited: