DreamUP Cannot conect Pc with Dreambox500s

briosa

Donating Member
Disconnect ALL cables from your dream and let only 232 cable connected. Then, as said, open dreamup, try as I said old universal 1.3.3.0. When you have inform that you can now plug your dream, then plug it with power cable.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
so how did you solve it explain it may help others if they get the same problem you had

T50

Donating Member
With JTAG only! I Saw a tutorial on youtube and made it by myself , than i used an unknown version of DreamUP To connect! and yes it did! :)

Axe123A

Registered
With JTAG only! I Saw a tutorial on youtube and made it by myself , than i used an unknown version of DreamUP To connect! and yes it did! :)

Vlasi 1 I have the same problem as you! Exactly the same! Im so frustrated! Please explain how you resolved the issue.

It would be very very appreciated.

Thank you!

stavrosssal

Registered
Hello Everybody!

I've a problem with my Dreambox500s! I can't flash it with DREAMUP! I'm using v.1.3.3.4. I Do everything needed to flash it but when it says switch on dreambox , i do a switch than it does nothing!

+ Photo

Untitled.jpg

Hi my frend did you find solution for flashing with Dreamup.
Thank you

arga

Registered
For other peoples that have this problem.

You must to disconnect printer if you have on PC and also your web-camera than restart your pc and try it will work.

harryt

Donating Member
your first problem is you are using USB TO R232 Modem Cable
does not work well if at all.
you need a real serial port or you can try network flashing if you can get an IP address on the box