amiko Mira X emu

philly

Registered
Hi All,
I have got a new Amiko MiraX his-3000 and would like emu firmware for it, so if anyone has this please post or direct me to it.
Thanks in advance.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No problem let us know how you get on.

philly

Registered
No joy,
It wont load the sw. This box currently has sw V0006, loader V0001
release time30/12/2019.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Well that one i linked to is the latest

Amiko_MiraX_HIS-30000_COMBO_ForceUpdate_V0007_20200204.zip

This should force your box to update

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Try other usb stick in fat32 format

How to force update:

1.Copy the hi430_force_nand.xml file and nand_image folder to the USB root drive.
2.Insert the U disk and power on box, When you see "ENd" on the front panel,it means the upgrade is complete.

Notice: After not use force update,need delete the hi430_force_nand.xml file and nand_image folder in the U disk.

philly

Registered
Try other usb stick in fat32 format

How to force update:

1.Copy the hi430_force_nand.xml file and nand_image folder to the USB root drive.
2.Insert the U disk and power on box, When you see "ENd" on the front panel,it means the upgrade is complete.

Notice: After not use force update,need delete the hi430_force_nand.xml file and nand_image folder in the U disk.

Grand. I will give it a go later.

philly

Registered
Hi Ferret,
The miraX His 3000 is completely different to the normal amiko boxes which I have used and put 100's through my hands at this stage. Cannot find wher the softcams reside.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ive a feeling it needs an oscam.apk file and you have to install it.

Where to get that not sure.

philly

Registered
OK thanks for your help.
Amiko normally have all the cam's in the net client page but I guess as this box covers IP TV and sat etc it is a totally different setup. Hopefuly some other forum members that have setup one of these boxes might be able to help.

chico99

Registered
i input usb with files till to end without pen i conect box to ac and dont make boot please some help?. thanks