TBS6903 Professional DVB-S2 and New Desktop PC

DEPORTIVO

Registered
I install TBS-BlindScan but how comand which satellite to scan ???

Xs5TJlE.jpg

TheHighLander

Super VIP
Bro,
First,there are some progs found in the CD,i think they are not very important..
For blind scan,use only:
- crazyscan
Or
- ebspro
They are individual programs,not found in dvbdream or other players.
You can download them from google or the dvb forum here.
You run one of them,and do blind scan,then you will get ini.file which will have new frequences,then copy the ini file and paste in Transporders folder in dvbdream.After that, run dvbdream and do Scan.

DEPORTIVO

Registered
Mission accomplished :)
Now how and which one emulator and plugin put it in DVBDream for biss k. and c line ?
I can`t see any tutorial.

DEPORTIVO

Registered
:thum: Voilà :)

Cy9HCS7.jpg

But I have not yet learned how to go biss feed k. :D but soon :D

Observations:
I have signal on Astra(19.2) all channels 96-100%, but my good
C line freezing, stoping program. C:line is good :confused:
PC is empty, only install is about tbs and dvbdream.
Maybe something can be fixed in the settings DVBDream or ... :confused: :confused: :confused:
I put everything video and audio on LAV filters

Some suggestions... ???

gartner

Donating Member
Hi

I thinking of buying a dvb-s pci card myself.
But I have a question.
I'm today using a vu zero, enigma2 stb, and use enigma-tv software on my local pc as a streaming server. Wich is working very nice....
So on a client, I just log onto the web interface ip and can change channel and stream out ..

Is there a same type of service for a pci card, witch bring me a web interface so I can stream my channels out, and changing channels easily via the web interface?

Regards

Gartner

Progressive

Registered
I'm inexpert abouts sat feed and sat world and i know english so so...

I would like to know, how it's possible watch feed biss with tbs6903? it's only a sat tuner for free feed and fta signal

Progressive

Registered
Keys is need a CAM for reading card, to decript pay tv.

How is possible? it's works without CAM and smartcard.

I don't understand... It's works also on decoder for tv in this way.

Blu3f33d

Registered
Hello... i will use this topic to make a question:
TBS6903 profissional has better tunner tham my TBS6922SE card??? With the 6903 i can gain better signal?
Thanks

dvlajkovic

In order to watch encrypted sat-feeds on TBS tuner cards, you can use EBS Pro or CrazyScan applications. After you've completed blindscan, then on:

EBS Pro - Double click found freq. and it will start TS streaming. However, make sure you configure EBS Pro for streaming. Next you need TSReader application installed to capture streamed TS. Then, in MDPlugins folder unpack Vplug or Powervu emu and input needed CWs / keys. Finally, select VLC in TSReader to watch decrypted feed.

CrazyScan
- Start streaming of a found TP in options. Next you need TSReader application installed to capture streamed TS. Then, in MDPlugins folder unpack Vplug or Powervu emu and input needed CWs / keys. Finally, select VLC in TSReader to watch decrypted feed.