Unable to reset ProgDVB trial Period

tosemk

Registered
dont work also this way...no matter what progdvb version i install it says -1 day please buy license...thats only if i install PRO version...standart is ok,but any pro version is problem

sky star 2

Super VIP
dont work also this way...no matter what progdvb version i install it says -1 day please buy license...thats only if i install PRO version...standart is ok,but any pro version is problem

perform if in more time
will get reply.
:thum:

b1ggmann

Registered
I had the same

I was using on Vista, but the reset never worked, but XP seems to do well, My wife got sick of all the messing I did with vista, so she made me load my own OS for my stuff.

b1ggmann

Registered
and...

I neglected to mention that once you reach -1 on days, the reset doesn't work. Methinks it was ProgDVB's answer to the reset

tosemk

Registered
and what must i do now?the minus 1 day can only erased by registry trash,but also only pro version,i can not find it on the internet..

onion@

Registered
have you used the compatabilty
right click properties compat and change to xp sp3 worked for me

patmos

Registered
Thank you Kr444. Yes it does work after disabling UAC. I think you can re enable UAC afterwards and disable it only when you want to reset your trial period. Merci

patmos

Registered
Nope. I was wrong. As soon as I re enable UAC. It says Invalid Key. So UAC has to be OFF to enjoy ProgDVB.

medp7060

Registered
It seems that Progdvb pro (e.g. 6.25.4) does not store the trial info in registry, because after I reintsall a fresh Windows, I still got the "-1 days" problem. Even reverse back to elarier version, I still have the problem.

Last edited:

medp7060

Registered
Try to use that- Registry Trash Keys Finder v.3.8.1. It must help you ;)

Thanks. It indeed solved the "-1 days left" problem.

Just share with you:

1. run Registry Trash Keys Finder v.3.8.1.
2. Delete all the keys it finds.
3. The 21-days is back again.

@tosemk:
Format and reinstall Windows also worked. Thanks too.

Last edited: