vplug 2.4.2 and dvbviewer pro

smartstradamus

Registered
Hi all,
I have a legit copy of dvbviewer 4.2.1.0 and vplug 2.4.2.
I have installed vplug to c:\program files\dvbviewer\plugins
When i check the help\about\versioninfo in dvbviewer it shows vplug.dll 2.4.2 is present,however i do not get a vplug icon showing in the taskbar so i cannot use vplug.
Anybody know where ive gone?
I have uninstalled/installed msny times with no change.

I have dvbdream working with vplug perfectly so i am confused as to why dvbviewer aint working with vplug.

Any help is appreciated.

smartstradamus

Registered
Both of those lines are already set to 1.
Vplug isnt doing anything even the vplug gui.log is just full of lines.
Thanks for trying.

smartstradamus

Registered
Install VPlug in \DVBViewer\MDPlugins Directory.

Tried this and there is no change.
I have succesfully installed it on my daughters laptop and an old pc i had in the loft and they both worked fine.
It just wont work on my main pc.
Gonna re-format and see if that helps.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Hi all,
I have a legit copy of dvbviewer 4.2.1.0 and vplug 2.4.2.
I have installed vplug to c:\program files\dvbviewer\plugins
When i check the help\about\versioninfo in dvbviewer it shows vplug.dll 2.4.2 is present,however i do not get a vplug icon showing in the taskbar so i cannot use vplug.
Anybody know where ive gone?
I have uninstalled/installed msny times with no change.

I have dvbdream working with vplug perfectly so i am confused as to why dvbviewer aint working with vplug.

Any help is appreciated.

for dvbviewer must use from crack version,example v 3.8.0.0
in version 3.8.0.0 must copu plugins in plugin folder in other version for use from plugin must use from MD PLUGIN and copy plugin in MD PLUGIN.
:thum:

smartstradamus

Registered
sorted the problem with a windows re-install.
It seemed to only effect my pc's that had a previous cracked version of dvbviewer on them.

seefoo

Registered
Installed vplug 2.4.6 with dvbviewer and no pic. The requisite data in installed and correct. Any hints?

seefoo

Registered
Haha.... So am I... But, it's all I could find. I may be old, but I can follow most directions. If you can point me the right way, I'd appreciate it. :)

jan55

from Readme file of vPlug:

Code:
- [B]DVB-Viewer-Pro[/B]  (installation dir = ******Plugins**<< folder of the app + select "has CI" in hardware option of the program, settings -> options -> hardware -> has CI module) and add DefaultCSA=FFDecsa_64_MMX.mdl to vPlug.ini file

seefoo

Registered
I thank all who have tried to give me direction for this project. However, having downloaded vplug, installed in plugin section of dvbviewer, opened the monitor of vplug in viewer, verified the key was correct an have no picture.... I'm taking a break. Very frustrated.
I appreciate your inputs to help.

hector2

Registered
Hi, make sure you have write access to the vplug folder, so check permission of this folder and apply full control, also in dvb viewer in settings check - has CI module, that's all.

Anarco

Registered
I thank all who have tried to give me direction for this project. However, having downloaded vplug, installed in plugin section of dvbviewer, opened the monitor of vplug in viewer, verified the key was correct an have no picture.... I'm taking a break. Very frustrated.
I appreciate your inputs to help.

Paste the key twice
ctrl+v+v