Staff member
Administrator
Be more specific,
what image do you use?

Did you see at the panel of your image?

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Use a ftp program like firezila, put the file at tmp folder and than make a manual instal.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Manual install for the blackhole images is done on the remote by press the Green then the yellow button for the addons panel and then choose manual intall.

Ferret

anselm

Registered
hello guys,is there any CCcam 2.2.0 version available which is good for the image of edg-nemesis hd 1.0 0r the vers 2.0 beta for my dreambox 800 hd ? thanks

mazizeh

Registered
thansk again fredy .... can you help me in finding MGCamd 1.35a for Enigma2 OpenPLI DM800?

thanks in advance

fanmail

Registered
I have Dream Elite v 1.3.3 E2

I would like the the new CCam, when I press green, then yellow, then go addon manager, then Cams, I can see the new CCcam 2.2.0 but it is the full one I need the bin only

does anybody have the bin only version, many thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I have Dream Elite v 1.3.3 E2

I would like the the new CCam, when I press green, then yellow, then go addon manager, then Cams, I can see the new CCcam 2.2.0 but it is the full one I need the bin only

does anybody have the bin only version, many thanks

Hi mate

The difference between the 2 is the cfgs are not present with the bin version.

Why not just backup your cfg prio etc by ftp install the full one and ftp them back.

Ferret

secaspider

Registered
Is downloable from newnigma, if somebody wants to install it. But what is new, I cannot see the different between this one and v.2.1.4

bellof

Registered
some cardfixes like: hd plus,sky it(093b),tnt sat and tivusat runs now dirrectly in cccam!

several smartcard fixes
-added SCIDEVICES setting (see CCcam.cfg for details)
-fixed timings display
-fixed possible crash with SMP
-don't clear SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN and LOADBALANCE settings when configfile changes (changing these settings requires a restart, so they should not be touched when config is re-read)
-added SMARTCARD SID REJECT (see CCcam.cfg for details)
-distribute ASSIGN/REJECT info to clients to improve performance (needs 2.2.0 server and clients)
-improved detecting when CCcam.cfg has changed
-added GLOBAL EMM setting (clientside), to control generation of GA EMM traffic (see CCcam.cfg for details)