CA Not Found

imasula

Registered
Hi all ,I got my box for 2 weeks ago and tried yesterday to flash my clone DM800 Gemini 4.4 with Nabilosat Black hole v.012 via webbrowser, but after flashing the box wont boot, it say in the display: ERROR : NO CA FOUND. Should i use the dreamenum way to get it back by reflash the Gemini again.But i cannot se DM800 to choise it. Sorry for my bad language. But is there any help or suggestion.I'am new in all this. Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
This is possibly due to bootloader driver issues! Blackhole 12 requires a 75.

Find out the bootloader of the sim you have and install a image developed or patched with a matching boot loader!

If you have lost browser connect then DreamUP must be used if not flash you choosen image via browser as normal.

Ferret

imasula

Registered
Hi, I have lost my browser, so i will do neither by dreamEnum or dreamUp( serial cable needed is'nt), yes my bootloader on mine is 72. But which program should i use with dreamup. Thanks

imasula

Registered
It’s nice to find kind people help you, i would say Thanks to washington, Ferret, and joy123.
The solution is as Ferret and joy123 said.
I used the dreamUP program.I connected my box to my pc by the null modem cable, and pressed connect so the dreamup found my Dbox, then pressed flash to chose the image (it was first time Gemini 4.4 Bl72 Patched) the upload to the box took about 1hour, then flashing took 2min.
When I was finished with my box and turned it on, the error message NO CA FOUND disappeared and began to boot but unfortunately it hung in the middle of the boot and would not continue to the end,i repeated 3 times, but still the same problem.I didn’t know why, but no matter.
So i thought to reflash with another image by the same way, I have searched and found the Nabilosat black hole v.0.12 Enigma: D2009.10.06.09.37.50-Oct 17 2009 PATCHED for clone DM, it took also 1hour to upload.
I was very happy to se my DM800 booting to the end and my box works again fine like dream. I think it’s better than Gemini 4.4. and no problem with the internal HDD as i had before with Gemini.
Good luck for all who have problem with there boxes.
And thanks again
/imasula
:)