Help sim A8p

pfmm

Registered
Can some one advise me/
I bouth a sim A8P for my dreambox 800 HD Se but i cannot get
it to work.
With de old sim 2.10 i installed the new software OE2.than i changed the sim but gey the message no ca found

Then i did it with Dreamup but i cannot flash I do get connected
and then happends nothing.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance Pfmm

Benkurd

Registered
But the old sim back in your box

now flash original image but do not reboot

now remove sim2.10 and put new A8P sim

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
there is a tutoral on how to fix the no CA error on the forum,you need to reinsert the sim 2.1.0 before you start this, when you have fixed it by flashing it with the same image that was previously on it or any other 800se sim 2.1.0 image, when its up and running turn the box off remove sim 2.1.0 and insert A8P switch on and hold the front power button when yo usee stop and ip insert that ip into you internet browser and this time flash any image original image you like,once its booted up then you can flash any other images the same way without removing the sim.

pfmm

Registered
I did both ways but with the same result.

With de sim 2.10 in it it works but when i put a orginal image in it en change the sim i cannot get it to the ip number in the display. it says only no ca found.

I am desperate.i try it 2 days now without result.

Pfmm

gentianmilo

Registered
I did both ways but with the same result.

With de sim 2.10 in it it works but when i put a orginal image in it en change the sim i cannot get it to the ip number in the display. it says only no ca found.

I am desperate.i try it 2 days now without result.

Pfmm

Your box is dm800hd pvr or dm800se,in dm800hd pvr a8p sim is not avaiable yet,ok,thanks,for dm800se is avaiable

pfmm

Registered
The problem is solved.
I went back to the seller anf he gives me an other sim.
This works good.
Thanks for all your advice Pfmm

roxi676

Registered
Security sim card for dm500hd
support the original software,but cannot support the CCCAM service in the same IP address

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
..... and ?, if you put links to other shops again you will get banned, take this a warning.

i use an A8P sim in a DM800se and there is no problem what so ever with any version of CCcam,so if you have a problem with your sim in a DM500HD,then you should contact the seller instead of asking here surely they have tested all the sims before putting them to market .....???