Barry Allen setup

dktn

Registered
HI all
I will do it later. the option 2 If I use the method install latest barry allen 5.0.15 after that can I install other image for example Pli jade 3.inf or nabilosat blackhole.inf ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes after you install barry allen you can then install PLI or any image to USB.

Ferret

dktn

Registered
i do not use USB. why it do not install on DM, it install on USB to BOOT? I always disconnect power off so when I boot DM I have to chose the Image and The flash USB still in USB port. Can you tell me this point that I do not understand?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not 100% sure what you mean here!

You have a USB Drive with Barry allen on it?

You say you do not use USB! You have me confused as you then say its installed USB to BOOT!

If barry allen is installed have you have used barry allen to install other images to USB then it will show splash screen to choose which image to boot from. If you do not choose it will boot from last image you did boot from.

Ferret

dktn

Registered
It means if i use Barry Allen i must have USB flash to boot Dm800 or USB only use for install image.

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you use barry allen you can boot from 800 Flash memory as normal, or from image on USB or hard drive by choosing image on the boot up screen.

Ferret

dktn

Registered
It means the image i install will save on hard disk or USB flash? And how many image i can install image for example pli jade 3 and blackhole

dktn

Registered
It means the image i install will save on hard disk or USB flash? And how many image i can install image for example pli jade 3 and blackhole

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Once barry allen is installed go into barryallen setup and choose the path for the images to be installed.

I recommend you use the patch to usb!

On a 1 gig USB you could easy load 5-6 images.

Ferret

dktn

Registered
Ishould use patched image on usb flash?
May i ask you other question: are there any image can record video with avi file or mkv not only ts file

bert72

Registered
I did this today mate.

If you install Oozoon image to flash then with the usb stick in the dm install BA. then you can install all other images as per the guide.

The guide in the tutorial section here is good.

dktn

Registered
Hi all
Are there any different between clone dm and original dm when i install Allan Barry?