Lifetime HD
More 4 HD
MTV HD
Nickelodeon HD
SyFy HD
TCM HD

anselm

Registered
all that remains are only 5 channels now..expect that all hds will be gone by next Tuesday 1 st July .... sky 3d , bt sports 1 + 2 hd , film 4 hd, espn hd.

Last edited:

harshy

Registered
bt sport and espn will remain for whatever reason we dont know but its not going, the others will however.

Cypriot01

Registered
Thanks to those idiots advertising online for £25 for 2years we now have NO HD! They think they are clever but hey if i can see those ads online, if you can see it, don't you think sky security team can see it too? its done too openly! Even here I or you could be anyone acting as a hobby guy but actually is a sky hacker or security agent gathering information. This is not an encryption change they are playing with bitrate change; 2-3 years ago they done it as a test on sky italia and it worked for a short while then it was hacked again so they worked on it and improved the solution!!!

Tim628

Registered
Any foreseeable solutions guys or is too soon ?. Can't imagine watching Premier League and Seria A on SD i will miss NG Wild as well

delimit

Registered
Right now a few HD channels seem to be working again, BT sport HD 1, 2, ESPN HD , sky news HD, most likely temporary

trickyd-1

Registered
Thanks to those idiots advertising online for £25 for 2years we now have NO HD! They think they are clever but hey if i can see those ads online, if you can see it, don't you think sky security team can see it too? its done too openly! Even here I or you could be anyone acting as a hobby guy but actually is a sky hacker or security agent gathering information. This is not an encryption change they are playing with bitrate change; 2-3 years ago they done it as a test on sky italia and it worked for a short while then it was hacked again so they worked on it and improved the solution!!!

It's not a bitrate or any other encoding change, It is CI+

I.E the HD boxes have a private key and use des encryption to scramble the CW on the way to and from the cam/card interface to the demuxer.

The HD channels now need a CW not only derived from the card but then hashed with a private box CW. Oscam, etc doesn't have the des scrambling and private box CW yet so card sharing is down.
The newer HD boxes cant be Jtagged either so the private box CWs cannot be extracted.

The older digiboxes and old HD boxes did not have the capability to support CI+ so the SD channels have to stay encrypted without the extra des hashing to remain compatible.

I would not put it past sly to offer free standard hd box upgrades soon and enforce the switchoff or CI+ of SD channels.

Last edited:

digi247

Registered
It's not a bitrate or any other encoding change, It is CI+

I.E the HD boxes have a private key and use des encryption to scramble the CW on the way to and from the cam/card interface to the demuxer.

The HD channels now need a CW not only derived from the card but then hashed with a private box CW. Oscam, etc doesn't have the des scrambling and private box CW yet so card sharing is down.
The newer HD boxes cant be Jtagged either so the private box CWs cannot be extracted.

The older digiboxes and old HD boxes did not have the capability to support CI+ so the SD channels have to stay encrypted without the extra des hashing to remain compatible.

I would not put it past sly to offer free standard hd box upgrades soon and enforce the switchoff or CI+ of SD channels.

Thats already started over 12 months ago probably sooner than that, With over 5.5 million SD receivers to swap out minus whats already been swapped out it could take some time

ravenx30

Registered
Why is JTagging not possible? direct the decrypted signal (at decryption point) and direct that straight to the input of other box? How can the new boxes stop this? I mean when the signal leaves the "official box" it is obviously decrypted as needs to be to be viewed by your TV.. cant we use this? lol Be like essecially turning the official box into a decoder ;)

Last edited:

trickyd-1

Registered
new red s.y car out now?
soon blank screen

Yes, they have appeared for new subscribers, however no existing customers have been sent replacements and there is no new caid reported.

Will not affect me as I don't do CS. My only connection to them is the occasional "sky home" enabled house or apartment block to fit out with a multiswitch and communal dish :)

Last edited: