Getting autobouquets to work on tsimage

Condor12

Registered
Can anyone advise on how i can get e2 autobouquets to work on the newest tsimage dm800 sim201 from ramimaher..? Ive tried various versions of the autoupdater to no avail....
Been at this for a few days now...
Ive got an 800hd clone running bootloader 84d

Many thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Explain what goes wrong ! Is it the install or when you run the plugin ?

Condor12

Registered
I downloaded the autoupdater from the plugins menu and set it to my area then did a scan. The problem is when it finishes. There arent any bouquets or channels listed...? Only when you click on the "all" channels they come up in alphabetical order...essentially the bouquet lists are not being created by the updater.... ?
Ive used the autobouquets in my last image and it worked fine..this was an older nemesis image.
Is it maybe
something im not doing?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
All I can say is its not compatible with the image.

mo.p

Registered
m8 ive this plugin/ enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_mips32el.ipk /working with out any problems

Last edited:

Condor12

Registered
Tsimage 3.0 ramimaher bouquets question

i tried that version of the autobouquet plugin. I copied it to temp and tried to install the package using usual method, but the problem was it said that 0 packages had been installed...??

Last edited:

mo.p

Registered
m8 just google this plugin
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_mips32el.ipk
put this ipk in tmp instaal with blue panle

Condor12

Registered
Did you download the plugin through tspanel ? Or by ftp to the box... Suppose it doesnt matter either way its done... If it works... :)

Condor12

Registered
Hi m8 tried installing the version you mentioned. Its giving errors... Unable to install due to incorrect architecture.. I tried to install it via blue button -- file explorer -- then navigating to tmp dir. Then pressing okay on the ipk file..
The error message says...

Pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate:packages for enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2 found, but incompatable with architectures configured
Opkg_install_cmd: cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2
Execution finished

Any ideas? Ive tried 2 versions of the autobouquets. Mips32el and the sh4

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
On the 800 the extension needs to be mipsel32-nf that is why your getting a incorrect architecture message.

Condor12

Registered
Can this name be changed by simply renaming the file or is it a specific file i need to find....?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You need to find the specific file with the mipsel32-nf extension