losing signal of SKY Germany

rohandalli

Registered
hi can some one help me pls from when i installed a new image nabilo darksector 2 i lost sky germany all other astra channels are ok but sky germ no is losing signal why that???

thanks in advance for your help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

That image is so old the satellite.xml may not carry the required frequencies.

You could FTP over a new satellite.xml to var/etc and rescan or just send over some channel setting Likra etc.

If you still have the same issue then come back and we will come up with something.

Ferret

rohandalli

Registered
i did it but still the same a even download a new channel list but with no success do you think i should change the image if yes what you suggest please i try gemini or nabilosat or sif ?

and my image is darkstar 2 sorry for the mistake

Last edited:

rohandalli

Registered
hi my friend

today i tried another image the evolution 2.5 with cccam 2.1.4
but still the same when i scan transponders hotbird and astra ok but astra sky germany lose signal to 70%

rohandalli

Registered
sky germany

problem solved the 2 images that i tried was not good now i installed sifteam image and sky germany works perfect

rohandalli

Registered
Hi guys again with the same problem :((((((

sky germany is gone but on my friends box is still good and we have the same image and channel list error service could not be found. can be from the box tuner?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys again with the same problem :((((((

sky germany is gone but on my friends box is still good and we have the same image and channel list error service could not be found. can be from the box tuner?

It could be a faulty tuner mate have you tried your 500 on his dish setup?

Ferret

rohandalli

Registered
yes and when i enter manualy the frequency of sky germany signal falls and ber goes up like switching on and off