Go Back   Sat Universe > Smartcards > Season Interface

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

buy logger season interface

Season Interface

Old 09-12-2017, 19:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default buy logger season interface

hi guys where can I buy a season interface with pic16f84?
thanks
Old 09-12-2017, 19:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,100 Times in 1,770 Posts

google pulsat
Old 09-12-2017, 19:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
google pulsat
I found pulsat a season 2 interface but there aren t details about pic.
I would a logger with pic16f84 to log NDX postcam.
I found this on ebay https://www.ebay.it/itm/Smart-Card-E...IAAOxyXDhSeMSg

But I don t know it it has a right pic and seller don't answer me

Last edited by spein46; 09-12-2017 at 19:58..
Old 09-12-2017, 20:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
campag5242

The one pictured in your ebay listing has no PIC16F84 - the chips are MAX232 for 5V logic to RS232 level shifting, and SN7407 for open collector wire-OR of the Tx/Rx lines. I guess you may have difficulty finding a source of ready-built season loggers with PIC16F84 for baud rate conversion - you may have to build your own or modify a standard season2.
Old 10-12-2017, 17:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hxxp://www.makinterface.com/exple.php3?linkname=164
hxxp://www.cardman.com/programmers.html
73+51
Old 10-12-2017, 18:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 45,601 Times in 9,648 Posts

Hi,
Here what you're looking for

PHP Code:
http://www.tecnoglobe.it/shop/index.php?id_product=34&controller=product&id_lang=1 

But..

1) 16f84 on board has to be programmed (so you need a multipipo/ludipipo too)

2) Logger is appropriate for italian ndz only. It works (bad) with some other ndz and it don't work with the most part of European ones

So think carefull to it
That's all...

Last edited by kugujen; 10-12-2017 at 18:14..
Old 10-12-2017, 19:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by klim View Post
Hi,
Here what you're looking for

PHP Code:
http://www.tecnoglobe.it/shop/index.php?id_product=34&controller=product&id_lang=1 

But..

1) 16f84 on board has to be programmed (so you need a multipipo/ludipipo too)

2) Logger is appropriate for italian ndz only. It works (bad) with some other ndz and it don't work with the most part of European ones

So think carefull to it
That's all...
Thanks Kilim for answer.
I need logger for italian ndx, so this is goof for me.
if I wanted an already programmed logger?other e commerce?other solution?
Old 10-12-2017, 19:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 45,601 Times in 9,648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spein46 View Post
Thanks Kilim for answer.
I need logger for italian ndx, so this is goof for me.
if I wanted an already programmed logger?other e commerce?other solution?
ok

I don't know...
But consider that could be several file .hex for it (depending of kind of skybox you have, future upgrades, revision and so on...)

So It's fundamental you'd be able to re-programm the chip in future

Last edited by kugujen; 10-12-2017 at 19:20..
Old 22-10-2019, 08:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Is it really necessary to use PIC to log N*S? Can someone explain why?
Old 07-11-2019, 11:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiJordy View Post
Is it really necessary to use PIC to log N*S? Can someone explain why?
I'll answer myself with what I found on another forum:

Quote:
N*S uses non-standards baud rates as well as Inverting the data line and they reverse the bits being transmitted.

This is the reason for a PIC/Atmel chip

The chip can be programmed into non-standard baud rates - reversed bit order - inverted data line.

Then the chip re-arranges this info and sends it out to the PC at standard logging settings.
Hope this helps someone!