Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Cable TV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DC2 QAM linux boxes

Cable TV Chat

Old 24-02-2021, 17:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DC2 QAM linux boxes

Yea is any of the linux boxes have QAM tuners because once I get the dump out of a dc2 I need to practice emulating the 6502 in something. Its a pain because im gonna also need the oob data. Its 70 some mhz. I think I can get a SDR to get it so you can have 2 little usb devices to get cable on a pc. It sucks china has qam boxes for less then 20 bucks but none can get the oob data. Some have a usb port so I was thinking of a sdr there. It sucks the sdr is more than the cable box. Like the iView 3300STb is only 20 bucks on amazon. Ned to find one of these that have a firmware update we can hack the shit out of.