anyone still using a triple dragon?

jimbofz

Registered
Hi just revived my td to see if i can enter softcam keys .
updated f/w to dtman 2010 8mb i think this was the last official image
it contains mgcamd so ftp the latest keys and opened skylink 23.5 and orf 19 deg but wont open bulsat ,i know the keys are ok cos there fine on my tm5400hd
so is there anyone using a td with bulsat?
its too good to use just as fta spare box,

Kedsy

Registered
Was using mine with a diablo up until about a year ago when the diablo died. Just use it as a FTA now and thinking about selling it to get something else. Never used MGcam though, is there much open with that?

satdummy

Registered
Think you need MgCamd 1.38 for Bulsat, i am using mine as a FTA receiver now as i am not sure that anything is open using emulators,as you say it's a great box but no one seems to be showing any interest in them now, everyone wants HD

cat010

Registered
bear in mind it has a spectrum analyser which should be good for setting up your satellites

desi2004

Registered
guys i am trying to use TD with sharing server my Q is any1 who got and using it as SHaring Cline working on it can post evrything that i need so can start using this bad boy dont know why there is no help for tripledragon step by step updated POst thats all we need

jave

Registered
Hi

Triple Dragon has potential to be used for seeing SD channels.

There is no technical problem to connect mgcamd 1.35a (please use right binary version) client to deamon process, providing newcamd 5.25 communication protocol.

No problem, please study the model (how it works, protocols to use). You need to edit two-three files. /var/keys/mg_cfg /var/keys/newcamd.list (optionally)/var/keys/priority.list.

Obtain mgcamd distribution package, study examples, reuse them...

Bye

mach73

Registered
I have still 2 triple dragon at my home like u said mgcamd newcamd and mgcamd cccam still works sd channels fta or crypted can we watched or u can triple dragon with two card reader as a server ...

Lexzie

Registered
Triple Dragon has potential to be used for seeing SD channels.

There is no technical problem to connect mgcamd 1.35a (please use right binary version) client to deamon process, providing newcamd 5.25 communication protocol.

No problem, please study the model (how it works, protocols to use). You need to edit two-three files. /var/keys/mg_cfg /var/keys/newcamd.list (optionally)/var/keys/priority.list.

Obtain mgcamd distribution package, study examples, reuse them...

Bye

I have still 2 triple dragon at my home like u said mgcamd newcamd and mgcamd cccam still works sd channels fta or crypted can we watched or u can triple dragon with two card reader as a server ...

I still would like to use this receiver for the SD channels of Movistar+ on Astra.
I installed the latest TDman (2602(2010)).
I managed to make a share to my OScam server by editing /var/keys/cccamd.list
Channels like La 1, La2, Antena 3, Quattro etc. are being decoded for a few minutes and then the decoding stops.
Sometimes after 15-30 minutes the decoding starts again.
All the time I can see in the Live Log that the OScam server is sending CW's to the Triple Dragon, so why doesn't he process them to decode the signal?
Other receivers (Enigma2) don't have any any freezes at all at the same time with the same channel.

FTA channels work flawlessly, so there is no problem with reception etc.

I know you can connect to OScam in more ways, I know the Triple Dragon has more softclients but I can't get it to connect to my server and can't find a how to anywhere (besides the C:-line in cccamd.list).

You say I have to use mgcamd 1.35a, I don't know if the softcam I use know is the right version and if I use it right, I don't know where to find the right binary version and how to configure the files /var/keys/mg_cfg /var/keys/newcamd.list (optionally) and /var/keys/priority.list

mg_cfg does not have a possibility to add a server (IP-address) to connect with?
newcamd.list and priority.list are not default present in /var/keys so I have no way what the contents of the files have to be?

hoffmann

Registered
I use CS for mgcamd and is perfect friend!!
Oscam I could not install for this decoder.
sds
hoffmann

Lexzie

Registered
I use CS for mgcamd and is perfect friend!!
Oscam I could not install for this decoder.
sds
hoffmann

I don't want/have OScam on the TD, I want to connect TO a OScam server, can you give me your configs and maybe sources?

Lexzie

Registered
Could you tell me how you managed to install the oscam in Triple Dragon? Maybe I can help.

I don't have OScam installed in the Triple Dragon.
I want a client on the Triple Dragon to connect to a OScam server.

How have you configured the mgcamd?

I have tried a lot, and it doesn't work or just for a couple of minutes.

hoffmann

Registered
MG config: in the last line: # map all 180x nagra caids to 1801
# The default is 01
F: {00}

Obs: if for Nagravision

In newcand List:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = xxx.dyndns.tv 11050 user pass 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01 ( a CS line )

Lexzie

Registered
MG config: in the last line: # map all 180x nagra caids to 1801
# The default is 01
F: {00}

Obs: if for Nagravision

In newcand List:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = xxx.dyndns.tv 11050 user pass 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01 ( a CS line )

Added to /var/keys/mg_cfg
F: { 00 }
(Default there was nothing about F: in mg_cfg)
Is this what you mean needed for mapping caid 180x to 1801?
If not, how to do those mappings?

Changed in /var/keys/mg_cfg
G: { 01 }
Was G: { 32 }
01 = newcamd netclient

/var/keys/newcamd.list is now:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = 192.168.1.3 11050 tdragon sdstb 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01

Or do you mean there must be something on the place of "( a CS line )"?
If so, what?

In oscam.conf I have created a Newcamd config:

[newcamd]
port = 11050@1801:004106
key = 1413121110090807060504030201
mgclient = 1

(Tried port = 11050@0100:004106 too)

And in oscam.user:

[account]
user = tdragon
pwd = sdstb
keepalive = 1
emmreassembly = 0
group = 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
max_connections = 0
cccmaxhops = 1
cccreshare = 0
cccstealth = 1
cwc_disable = 1

Nothing happend, so I rebooted the TD (with TDC).
Now the TD doesn't respond to teh remote or buttons on the front panel.
So, i had to revert the changes. :(

Reverting the changes did not solve the problem, so had to flash the TD! :confused:

I don't think this is possible by changing 'mg_cfg' and 'newcamd.list', so I have to try again...

Last edited:

Lexzie

Registered
After flashing the TD and applying the changes still no picture...
In OScam log nothing to see, so TD is not even trying to connect I guess.

hoffmann

Registered
I am using CS for mgcamd, I am customer and get the cs of a server. I never tried using oscam together. Are you a customer of a CS too?