softcam for open8

azerty9200

Registered
bonjour j'ai tester l'image openeight dans mon sf8008 mais il ne lit pas ma carte fransat ,mais je n'ai pas d'oscam pour pouvoir configurer
sauriez-vous ou ce procurer un softcam ??

merci:thum:

Rickk

Well Known Member
file with ftp -> tmp
on the box
software manager via menu, settings, software management there, under "install local extensions", select memory / tmp and mark the file with ok and install with the green button.

maumixio

Staff member
english please.

Here is softcam-feed for OpenEight image unpack and follow procedure posted by Rickk before.
Install and restart Enigma and goto plugin, download with green button and select you softcam.
After all with blu button and cam manager you can find and select Softcam ;)

jagoboit

Registered
Hi. The link for the feed inside the ipk is now not available. Can you update the ipk?
Thank you

andrei mirel

Registered
Hello! I own a CONAX card for the Romanian Television and I do not know how to activate the CAM to read the card. Can you help me with some advice?

andrei mirel

Registered
Hello! I own a CONAX card for the Romanian Television and I do not know how to activate the CAM to read the card. Can you help me with some advice?

azerty9200

Registered
bonjour le team,j'ai installé le firm 6.7 de open8 mais le softcam ne fonctionne pas que ce soit le "armv 7_1.0" ou"armv.ahf_1.1"tous deux de ce forum
auriez-vous un autre ??afin que le démo puisse lire ma carte fransat
merci

hello team, I installed the firm8 6.7 of open8 but the softcam does not work whether it is the "armv 7_1.0" or "armv.ahf_1.1" both of this forum
would you have another one so that the demo can read my fransat card
thank you

SatEze

Donating Member
bonjour le team,j'ai installé le firm 6.7 de open8 mais le softcam ne fonctionne pas que ce soit le "armv 7_1.0" ou"armv.ahf_1.1"tous deux de ce forum
auriez-vous un autre ??afin que le démo puisse lire ma carte fransat
merci

hello team, I installed the firm8 6.7 of open8 but the softcam does not work whether it is the "armv 7_1.0" or "armv.ahf_1.1" both of this forum
would you have another one so that the demo can read my fransat card
thank you
I have a similar problem. For some reason, it doesn't seem to recognize the softcam.key file. Is there a different naming convention for softcam.key using openeight?