PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

rocSTEADY

Registered
espn mux @ 40w 3980 L not opening on skysat nor on dvb dream with PV Emu 3.8.1, anyone experiencing the same issues?

kebien

Registered
espn mux @ 40w 3980 L not opening on skysat nor on dvb dream with PV Emu 3.8.1, anyone experiencing the same issues?

You are an experienced user,you know how to post a pic of pvemu monitor and let others see what the emulator is doing.
Just saying "do not work" won't get you a reply.

iq180

Registered

Well that's odd, all my EMM keys say it's a V TP, I am not the one that recorded the data stream on this one so it could have been sent to me with wrong info.

I sent you a PM with some keys to test, let me know how it goes.

rocSTEADY

Registered
You are an experienced user,you know how to post a pic of pvemu monitor and let others see what the emulator is doing.
Just saying "do not work" won't get you a reply.

do not patronize me and please ignore me or my comments if you are not gonna help.

You always do the same, keep it moving!

rocSTEADY

Registered
Well that's odd, all my EMM keys say it's a V TP, I am not the one that recorded the data stream on this one so it could have been sent to me with wrong info.

I sent you a PM with some keys to test, let me know how it goes.

the channel is back to normal with the old EMMs, the keys would not autoroll for about 12 hours and by yesterday morning they opened again.

40w is a circular sat and that mux is L polarity

Last edited:

kebien

Registered
do not patronize me and please ignore me or my comments if you are not gonna help.

You always do the same, keep it moving!

All the help you needed was in pvemu monitor.
Anyone could have told you you had wrong keys within a minute.
But no,you decide to bash the people that is trying to help you.
My mistake was to think that you were an experienced user,sorry for that.

antrabe

Registered
Hello somebody knows the emms for this tp is off
43.0°W 1Intelsat 11 3975.00 V AE9C Americas+Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 3590 5/6 IS-11 P

fiji

Hello somebody knows the emms for this tp is off
43.0°W 1Intelsat 11 3975.00 V AE9C Americas+Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 3590 5/6 IS-11 P

upload 3.45GB full transponder mode recording .ts or i minute log.text file for searching emm .

Rashid2700

Registered
Assalamualaikum.
68e BBC news, CNN India, HBO India,sky news.
I need power vu keys for xcriuser 585

Sent from my CPH1923 using Tapatalk

fiji

Assalamualaikum.
68e BBC news, CNN India, HBO India,sky news.
I need power vu keys for xcriuser 585

Sent from my CPH1923 using Tapatalk

upload latest .ts files for searching keys must be record transponder mod for 5 minutes
link on media fire keys pm after searching .

Onenudist

Registered
Still looking for help

Hello
I've replied to several member's for help in my search for help
on my problem with the use of Power VU 3.8.1. but don't seem to get any help after waiting patiently for along time for their reply. Is there anyone who can help by PM me with this technical support.

I'm trying to use Power Vu 3.8.1. with my TBS5590 Real- time Analysis and Monitoring Probe.
It uses TSR Monitoring software for receiving Satellite Transponder's and Crazy scan blind scan software for locating appropriate satellite transponders on different satellites.
I use Power Vu Home Addition 2.1 successfully to decode satellite keys for my regular satellite receivers with no problems.
Every thing with the TBS5590 receiver seems to work ok in the initial setup. The Power Vu 3.8.1.seems to be running when I activate the Power Vu module in the TSR receiver software. But it just seems to be spinning it's wheels.
I guess what I'm looking for is a step by step instructions on what I should be doing and what I should expect to see coming back from the power Vu module.
In the Power Vu 2.1 program it takes minutes to a few hours to see results. In the Power Vu 3.8.1. program I never see any results so that's were I am in this program operation. So that's why I need step by step help to over come my operation error's that I must be doing. Looking forward to your help.
Thank you
j Godfree