Vu+Solo2 -- Official Info

[0_o]

Registered
As far as I can see only 12% of CPU in PIP 2 HD channels!

So I can expect this machine can take all HD and 3D content, working like a Media Player, no?? :cool:

Thanks!

elgeneral

Registered
more test

59469716.jpg

when files public,comes nice review :)

vu+ the best box for the best price ;)

saludos

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
what i know that official distributors received some boxes and the same for image developers, so we should see a review very soon.

from a marketing POV it should be before the release to boost the pre-order rate :)

[0_o]

Registered
what i know that official distributors received some boxes and the same for image developers, so we should see a review very soon.

from a marketing POV it should be before the release to boost the pre-order rate :)

Thats what I really want! ;)
About TV part, we all know will be great for sure, but I'm really curious about Media Player functions of this "animal" :D

elgeneral

Registered
GigaLan working with BluRay Full :D

I am sending it from my PC network share, and should go faster, I think the problem is my pc hdd runs not more .... Now if I can watch another go further ...

With that gave me 41 MB, not insignificant, we can play with this I would say almost all existing to date, via streaming

76238715.jpg

54054737.jpg

All network in general, is very fast under Gigabyte, the difference is so great that there is no difference between internal hdd or external storage device, be it a PC, a NAS, what you will

Also this will allow us, open for many more network HD channels to homes where one machine can be 4 or 5 or even 6 different people pulling the uncut HD either, internal HDD or some channel Streaming ...

thanks to Terroman islaremota.com
:thum:

[0_o]

Registered

Gracias @elgeneral! ;)

Can I ask one thing? In this video I just saw you playing .m2ts files. Did you tried with other extension files; like .iso, .mkv, etc... and audio files too like .mp3, .flac, etc..? We now know it's incredible with Gigabit port, I dont have any doubts in that. But I'm talking about extensions support :)

Thanks once again!

Rentner

Registered
Hi Dear Friend!
Now I'm waiting for Solo 2, and when I have, than write more.

Greetings from Hungary.

ja5on

Registered
I was just looking to see if anyone had it for sale yet and found it on one website for £299 and release date 12/12/12

Still think i might wait for the duo2 tho

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
Black Hole 1.7.9 x Solo2 will have 3.3.6 kernel

Uno and others are using kernel 3.1.1 :)

elgeneral

Registered
Solo2 & Debian :D

All very fast, great machine for great price

about support all format now I dont know exactly, sure best formats run fine, possible in future need check codes audio video, we need wait and see some time, avi, wmv, blueray run fine

Now Solo2 is a box the best in scene with many possibilities

ViVa Vu+ ;)

thanks to Terrorman

Saludos

[0_o]

Registered
Seems really awesome! ;)

Anyway... I'm still asking for a hard test in media player part, because it's what I have some doubts, since Broadcom CPU in past wasnt so efficient in that part :)

Thanks!

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
I am waiting to know about something else

the tuner sensitivity!!...the previous Vu+ models had some issues with tuner sensitivity and certain TPs.

if such monster doesnt have a good tuner, then we would have bought a very expensive media player :)

Nothing like a good receiver with a good tuner :)

elgeneral

Registered
I am waiting to know about something else

the tuner sensitivity!!...the previous Vu+ models had some issues with tuner sensitivity and certain TPs.

if such monster doesnt have a good tuner, then we would have bought a very expensive media player :)

Nothing like a good receiver with a good tuner :)

who tuner sensitivity this is no truth

I have all vu models never a problem turner always fine whit sat, I dont know cable or dtt chanells but sat always fine in ultimo recorder same time 4 channels without problems

Does this receiver have 128mb or 256mb flash?

256 MB

saludos