Nagra usa

lemme

Registered
Can someone point me to or tell me what is involved to get nagra usa provider running with oscam?

If I find an older legacy box it would be easier to dump tsop for boxkey. I have read the providers have locked the flash on newer boxes making it harder to get keys.

Thanks

lemme

Registered
I thought oscam update a while back supported nagra merlin?

Is there any way to extract keys from just the card?

lemme

Registered
If your asking about rev after atr these cards I have have been out of stream since 2009. I bought them online right after card swap and have been in drawer since
I dont have a programmer hooked up to read the atr but could get it going if it's possible to extract keys from just card.

I have been out of the ku scene a long time and appreciate any help.

Last edited:

sambas33

Registered
If your asking about rev after atr these cards I have have been out of stream since 2009. I bought them online right after card swap and have been in drawer since
I dont have a programmer hooked up to read the atr but could get it going if it's possible to extract keys from just card.

I have been out of the ku scene a long time and appreciate any help.
In the past I helped one guy.
he had this card, DNASP240 Rev908.

lemme

Registered
Once keys are obtained does it work for any channel? I read only sd. Is this true?

kebien

Registered
Not sure which older receives are working nowadays.
You might have to check if those legacy receivers still able to sub.

lemme

Registered
Sambass33 implying the keys can be read from cam? I dont have receivers married to these cards

jdavid22

Registered
I understood that the only feasible equipment for that work, used SK and no public oscam allows it, except our friend can tell us if it was possible from the SK to obtain the RSA, at the moment I think there are no more iks by that means, I still have Long time without trying any of that.

headhache

Registered
man
dont understand what is the problem there
in united states you have old cak6 system with rom2xx smartcards which uses old session key algo and this algo and oscam is public for everybody

i heard also dish network start giving new smartcards to the customers rom5xx running in cak7 few year ago so maybe you mean these cards ?

this rom5xx should use similiar algo like in europe (but however the algo could be same or quite different)

Last edited:

deltaT

Registered
problem nowaways: people want just get served keys and working solution on a silver plate.

if you want to know if your card can be made working just check atr of your card with a cardreader + datatypes + open your box and dump you flash and check it.

lemme

Registered
Read what I posted. I have 2 cards I have posted rom and rev to. I asked if there is anyway to extract keys from just rom as I dont have box for them.

iq180

Registered
Read what I posted. I have 2 cards I have posted rom and rev to. I asked if there is anyway to extract keys from just rom as I dont have box for them.

My understanding is you need the sub receiver with it's matching card and then dump the tsop from the receiver. man it's been a long time, I don't know what I did with my card reader, it's been 10 or 12 years now, I don't even know if I remember how to use it, LOL.

Well I will be watcthing this, I do have 2 or 3 DN receivers with matching N3 cards.

jdavid22

Registered
man
dont understand what is the problem there
in united states you have old cak6 system with rom2xx smartcards which uses old session key algo and this algo and oscam is public for everybody

i heard also dish network start giving new smartcards to the customers rom5xx running in cak7 few year ago so maybe you mean these cards ?

this rom5xx should use similiar algo like in europe (but however the algo could be same or quite different)

When you first activate those devices, it is the first problem to solve and second to extract the dump of that tsop as it is called later if it is possible to extract the keys, because here we use DNmx with equal or older equipment and not all of them are possible to extract the keys ...

headhache

Registered
When you first activate those devices, it is the first problem to solve and second to extract the dump of that tsop as it is called later if it is possible to extract the keys, because here we use DNmx with equal or older equipment and not all of them are possible to extract the keys ...
omg tsop.. we have bga there from long time
anyways is easy to read tsop flash and cheap

maybe in american nagra operational keys encrypted with different algo just guessing there

does officiall idea algo not works for decrypt key block from these irds ?

lemme

Registered
Iq180 what receivers do you have? I have read the providers have locked the tsop from being dumped or written. To dump it not impossible just harder.

iq180

Registered
Iq180 what receivers do you have? I have read the providers have locked the tsop from being dumped or written. To dump it not impossible just harder.

I have 2 311 DN SD receivers and 1 DISH-DVR-510 HD receiver that I had a sub for, I have not had them on in 3 years, with the powervu hack I had no need for a sub so I told DN what they could do with there sub, LOL.

lemme

Registered
Those receivers can be jtagged.
I have the jtag for them.
Dick no longer activates mpeg 2 receivers.

With both dish and directv losing almost 1000000 subs per quarter, I dont believe they will be around much longer.

Last edited: