STI71** with 0664

strong5000

Registered
crazy, why using same name and keep cheat (which is true of Original Vlado Fogo and Vlado Fogo )?

i am sent some money to two shit guy who said can hack canal nagra ,when he got money only send public oscam to me, and then said him wife dead and not time make oscam to me .

headhache

Registered
crazy, why using same name and keep cheat (which is true of Original Vlado Fogo and Vlado Fogo )?

i am sent some money to two shit guy who said can hack canal nagra ,when he got money only send public oscam to me, and then said him wife dead and not time make oscam to me .
because this man is impaired he is known on all forums used hundreds of nicknames for cheating/provocating other people to make ilegall profits

headhache

Registered
is this person using your name creat account on here ?
thats right... he have many nicknames ive counted 25 or even more...

Vlado Fogo klivo pepazdepa majorge pelcmichal michalpelc lukasz filip and many others which i dont even remember now
ive exterminated him from other forums but he makes/opened new accounts and scamming people still there

just ignore this idiott and dont speak with him via PM because he is provocating and recording (printscreening) all communication and later publishing it on the forums

and btw. the vlado fogo and original vlado fogo is same person same who uses my name lukasz filip
just he is seek of bipolar disorder he have 2 different personalities in his mind so he is speaking to his self there...

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
thats right... he have many nicknames ive counted 25 or even more...

Vlado Fogo klivo pepazdepa majorge pelcmichal michalpelc lukasz filip and many others which i dont even remember now
ive exterminated him from other forums but he makes/opened new accounts and scamming people still there
Original Vlado Fogo & VladoFogo are both perm banned :thum:

Thanks very much for providing the required evidence
i had a feeling you were right at the start of this topic and now you have confirmed my suspicions were right and it was correct to bann both accounts :cool:

Carry on with your discussions please :thum:

headhache

Registered
Original Vlado Fogo & VladoFogo are both perm banned :thum:

Thanks very much for providing the required evidence
i had a feeling you were right at the start of this topic and now you have confirmed my suspicions were right and it was correct to bann both accounts :cool:

Carry on with your discussions please :thum:
ok thats good
thanks...

dijitalxyz

Registered
subjectwill make it blurry
contacts discarded
let's talk now
Does the device have console access?
Does the device have jtag?
what's missing

headhache

Registered
BIG WARNING !!! everybody who paying to this slovak account:

IBAN = LT563500010003377632
Swift code: EVIULT21XXX
name = marik dirkayev

could have big problems...

owner of account is well known sattelite scammer codename Vladimir Blasko
owner of pirate company in Slovakia

https://www.google.com/search?q=slo...9i57j69i60.10315j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

the biggest fucker/scammer/liar/blamer/manipulator/provocater man who uses hundreds of nicknames on sattelite forums

moreover ++++hundreds of nicknames used by him on skype to talk with customers...

totally seek chronically paranoid slovak officiell one time he could deal with u another time he could fuck u to providers

third party snitch of nagra delivering maxtv nuids to digitv company (confirmed by digitv worker) - please immediate ban this fuck seeker on all forums !!!

CODENAME:

Vlado Fogo (manager of officiall Streamboard SVN + klivo Vladimir Blasko pepazdepa Lukasz Filip (my name) J... (jacek torun name) conaxguru (conaxbullshit :):):) ) MaJorge (this account is active on this forums ban it !!!) and many many others , the man is seek of xanax/bajkodin drug deffect... he wont stop untill he die...

!!!WARNING!!! very dangerous person recording all private chat/conversations = delivering to nagra/irdeto dont speak with this beast !!!

Last edited:

headhache

Registered
!!BIG WARNING !!!

public google profile:

http://www.solideurope.sk/news.php?readmore=210
this man is seek !!!

IP: 213.181.128.221 Vlado Fogo

SKYPE IDs: used by this retard

Jonny Woods
Rikow CWPK
Dr. Marcos
And much more......

Checking IP Address

IP Address: 213.181.128.221

Geolocation: SK (Slovakia), 04, Nitra, 017 01 Povazska Bystrica - Google Maps

Reverse DNS Lookup

ip221.213-181-128.pegonet.sk

2nd Level Domain: ip221.213-181-128.pegonet.sk

Top Level Domain: SK (Slovakia)

IP Address Check

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

%ERROR:201: access denied for 159.65.188.111
%
% Sorry, access from your host has been permanently
% denied because of a repeated excessive querying.
% For more information, see
% http://www.ripe.net/data-tools/db/faq/fa...1-access-denied

headhache

Registered
subjectwill make it blurry
contacts discarded
let's talk now
Does the device have console access?
Does the device have jtag?
what's missing

whats you exactly mean.. ?
the digiturk irdeto stb (with sti7111 or 7105) coz they have both 2
one is altech multimedia with triple tuners another one i do not remember now

i think one of this box have console output but input is disabled by irdeto password

the another one i saw from AUSTECH sti7109 with same or similiar console output (the password should be readable from ida) if is keyboard keypress , if is remote keypress then need to reverse full communication of IR controller beetwen CPU offcourse again in IDA...

this private informations has been sold by one person to iks forever company after that they released digiturk hd

i do not know the current situation is digiturk removed or replace these stb from customers or they still use them just they changed pairing algo

and btw. saw one UHD stb used by them STI H4xx but now i cant find it... or maybe is replaced by stb with bcm or the one with H4xx is just for streaming

and btw. 7105 box as i remember have fixed keyladder with old way by commands is not possibly to read decrypted/encrypted value from keyladder so here is the point.. because guessing there about iks forever workers doesnt knows solution for fixed cpu

and the way mentioned by SE in latest documents seems working only on sti7111-cuc cut c1 (conax)

same cpu sti7105 saw also in OSN swapped to fixed one after one team released big hack in past

Last edited:

dijitalxyz

Registered
Target ST CPU 71XX
maybe we can break the cryptic word with bruteforce
We'll log with The Last Drakkar at the same time
if we know true cws

dijitalxyz

Registered
Please don't share your attention records with anyone.
don't give money to anyone
Know that you will not ask for any personal information during this study.
manager may complain if in doubt