Forever team close to cracking n#s latest enc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire2zz

Registered
Forever posted pics on their Facebook page of clear pics of Yes tv Israel running on new *** pairing. They say not yet stable but it's interesting. I haven't posted a link but you can easily find their Facebook via Google.

Tigertim

Registered
That page also showed some pics showing *** italia was running a couple of months back from a German hacker, although again very unstable and the card got fried in a update.

Does seem inroads are being made but i doubt whe'll see Uk or Italia available like before, it'll properbly be on closed chineese boxes only and like at present aimed mainly at the arabic market.

Spire2zz

Registered
I agree. I'm sure it will only be on the Chinese boxes cos nobody else seems to be doing anything serious. It seems to me in this day and age the free hacking scene is all but dead unfortunately!

roby baggio

Registered
youness Server hacked Osn and you talk about rumors from a non official page run by a jewish arab racist man...who is also a chinese boxes merchant
no *** cracking and no nothig

Spire2zz

Registered
Lol. This is the hack rumors forum 😁 I think that page is valid for news but I take your point that it may not be official.

Last edited:

roby baggio

Registered
Lol. This is the hack rumors forum 😁 I think that page is valid for news but I take your point that it may not be official.

valdi ? 😂😂😂
the guy doesnt even know which package is which
recently said that Max Tv Croatia was off due to problems with the sat operator while the channels were still working normaly .
once he was taking Sky UK for Sky it lmao
that guy and his page are funny and pathetic

Spire2zz

Registered
valdi ? 😂😂😂
the guy doesnt even know which package is which
recently said that Max Tv Croatia was off due to problems with the sat operator while the channels were still working normaly .
once he was taking Sky UK for Sky it lmao
that guy and his page are funny and pathetic

Yeah that does make sense if it's just a reseller making that page. But I guess they may get pics sent from gotec? If not an elaborate fake pic 😂

tpbeta

Registered
I agree. I'm sure it will only be on the Chinese boxes cos nobody else seems to be doing anything serious. It seems to me in this day and age the free hacking scene is all but dead unfortunately!

Can anyone explain to me how this Forever hack works? Why is it only on certain boxes made in China? Why not on any Android box? Why not on Enigma boxes? It's all a bit odd.

Last edited:

Tigertim

Registered
Forever Iks saying Russian team have cracked Sky Italy using a private oscam...problem is getting a test ?

This time it seems real...Forever and their associates are the biggest money people in this sat hobby of ours.
Hopefully the hack will spread but i doubt it, still it's good Sky Italy finally being done.

sandy55

Registered
Forever Iks saying Russian team have cracked Sky Italy using a private oscam...problem is getting a test ?

This time it seems real...Forever and their associates are the biggest money people in this sat hobby of ours.
Hopefully the hack will spread but i doubt it, still it's good Sky Italy finally being done.
1st
this iks forever company is fake
2st russian team is fake too

sky italia have icam activated on all smartcards and icam cannot be hacked anyhow

Spire2zz

Registered
Lol I think it's right to say that no information regarding forever iks is reliable :) But to say its fake is false information. But seriously do you think a multinational crime operation will provide true info about its operation. I am sure we will see n#s icam shortly though. That's one info you can rely on.

Spire2zz

Registered
I think screnshot is from digiturk [ irdeto ] no from sky. You have screnshot from sky italy and forever or other server

The only related pic ive seen was Y#s TV Israel which apparently use the same system as s#y it and uk That was what caused me to make this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.