Sat-Universe Feeds Plugin(BissFeedAutoKey )

momi133

Try to create free account

We can't use AWS & Credit cards services because of the cruel sanctions of the stupid and foolish USA government. but by some tricks, I create a new account.

There are limits for CPU etc. but I doubt you need more than avaliable for free.

its cpu is good, but when server is up, 90% of ram is busy. I must close some apps and stop services to free ram.

Do you know how Oracle VirtualBox or VMWare work?
If so, it's the same but in the cloud, not on your machine.
The simplest usage AWS is creating there any Windows/Linux machine and run your script/program.

Finally, I ran my program but it didn't run normally and showed some errors.it seems that using of Virtual machine causes these errors.

But your suggestion is great because it can to solve this problems:
1- support of plugin when i am in trip.
2- support of plugin @ 24 hours
3- cost of internet PACKAGES
4- cost of power consumption of PC
5- support of plugin When the electricity of my home is off

cesaret244

Registered
We can't use AWS & Credit cards services because of the cruel sanctions of the stupid and foolish USA government. but by some tricks, I create a new account.

its cpu is good, but when server is up, 90% of ram is busy. I must close some apps and stop services to free ram.

Finally, I ran my program but it didn't run normally and showed some errors.it seems that using of Virtual machine causes these errors.

But your suggestion is great because it can to solve this problems:
1- support of plugin when i am in trip.
2- support of plugin @ 24 hours
3- cost of internet PACKAGES
4- cost of power consumption of PC
5- support of plugin When the electricity of my home is off

hello moomi133,

can you add powervu and tandberg ?

https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=544

momi133

@momi133
any news for update or it is abandoned?

new version is testing by testers.it's released in this week if Allah want to be released.

Great Job! It seems I came late to the party!
Welcome to the party! :D Great news will be coming...!

Every time I use plugin it crashes using open black hole image.

Please install last version 1.5.

_https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037010933&postcount=22

Please send crash log or screenshot of greenscreen!

SatEze

Donating Member
new version is testing by testers.it's released in this week if Allah want to be released.

Welcome to the party! :D Great news will be coming...!
Thanks for all your efforts and good work! But I have not been able to find any keys with it on the Western satellites (30.0W and up), even though I have tried using VPN. Is tools only for Eastern Satellites?

momi133

Thanks for all your efforts and good work! But I have not been able to find any keys with it on the Western satellites (30.0W and up), even though I have tried using VPN. Is tools only for Eastern Satellites?

All feeds that is reported in Sat Universe ! and a few number of tv channels like ESPN Caribbean(30w )and BBC(27W)

momi133

New update 2.0

It's been four months since this plugin was released.
Please take part in this vote and rate your satisfaction with this plugin.
Click Here: _https://surveymonkey.com/r/F8D6PJF

This version is dedicated to 3 special users: @campag5242 & xosef1234 & shishmish

Special thanks to Beta testers: Shr776, hamid soltani, ,Mehdi,cesaret244

New update 2.0

--Server address is changed to linuxsat-support.com. No vpn needed! (Thanks master G )
--Improvment in search feeds in database especially for multi IDs feeds.
--Improvment in setting and it's skin. (Thanks audi06_19 for some codes)
--Plugin set weif IP:pORT according to config file! Also user can change them.
--FullHD skin is added to plugin
--User can disable "delete old keys" option
--if Addkey plugin is installed, if #CW not found and ok is pressed, Addkey plugin will be up to insert key manually! Otherwise input box will be up.(Thanks fairbird )
--If Found #CW is wrong and ok is pressed then feed will not be decrypted, user can insert new key manually by pressing ok again.
--If key inserted by Addkey plugin, when the user exits the plugin, Emulator is reset automatically and a massage will be appeared.
--Fix some bugs like iptv

Next update:

In next version, we will try to design new graphic and picons maybe deleted.
Also maybe a lite version will be released with small size.

Download

SatEze

Donating Member
The latest version hasn't found any keys and it's crashing a lot. I'm having problems attaching the log file.

Last edited: