BK&RSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

burri75

Registered
hello! I am looking for a method to extract BK and RSA module
CAM DIGICARD SMARDTV model:smarcam-3 ci plus UPS Partt number:cio311-upc301 r1.1

you have a solution or someone who knows how to do this??
thank you ciao

MaarbCH

Registered
I am looking for someone how can make a dump of a cablecom/UPC digicard.

anyone? pleace pm me.

Best Regards

mileta5

Registered
bk rsa

hello! I am looking for a method to extract BK and RSA from
HUMAX II DIGI TV reciver

any solution?

ivann55

Registered
hundayi hss 3169 na

need to extract rsa and box key from that resiver ,can you help me to that , I have jtag cable

fixsat

Registered
Can anybody help me extract BK & RSA from U*C Direct Philips DSR 8111/53. I can make a dump. Of couse I pay for it.

ndomingos

Registered
I can do all receivers..

polsxt , D plus, TVbabo, UPC, virgxn, South Americx etc..

i dont do firmware dump u need to have UP2008 universal programmer or UP2007 universal programmer to dump the firmware from receiver then read it wit universal programmer with adapter EBGA or TSOP depending on receiver model.

i only extract the bk n rsa from dumps..

interested contact via PM

I have IRD and BOX KEY off receiver Humax NA-FOX, Nagra3 Zon-TV Cabo Portugal.

I need RSA, can you help me ?

n3bk

Registered
hello! I am looking for a method to extract BK and RSA from
HUMAX II DIGI TV reciver

any solution?

Hello

1- Need to indentify the Flash model inside your receiver
2- need to buy universal programmer sucha as UP2008 or any other Dataman etc..
3- need to make shure that the flash model inside your receiver contains support on one of the following Universal Programmers i mentioned for reading flash dump.
4- Need to make shure that universal programmer contains the socket adapter in order for reading your flash
5- need to have some knowledge and skills about dessoldering the flash and soldering it again. such techniques used nowdays with Hot Air Stations , and with IRDA infra red stations.

PS- so in other words, in order to get the dump u need to have all these tools mentioned in order to get u just the dump firmware out of the flash ( so programmers, hot air station, socket adaptors for the programmers etc, infra red IRDS stations for reballing the flash chip, stencills etc, u can count at least 1000Euros or 2000Euros depending on the products u buy.

Then again u still need to send me dump for decryption, of the data which is encrypted in the dump.

To be honest, might just be easier enough if u find electronic repairs shop, or mobile phone repair shop which in most cases already have this tools, if u pay 60 or 100euros to read firmware flash dump, u are on a winner.
Otherwise u have to spend 10x or 20x more in order to make it yourself.

Ohhh and the problem is BGA and EBGA flashes are not like TSOP flashes, this ones are 10x harder to dessolder if u don´t know the thecniques applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.