Which sat reciever to buy ?

In_ur_dream

Registered
hello guys its been a while since i was here, i used to have the tm6900hd then everything stopped. Am ready to upgrade now. My satelite is only pointed to hotbird13 and astra19 what reciever b9x you recommand i should buy for availability with firmware etc ? Am happy to go with vu but which version ? And what is currently available ? Is it better now with firmwares and channles or few years ago ?

Thanks guy

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Need a bit more info what are you wanting to achieve channel wise ?

And these channels are you wanting to open them with ocsam and lines or are you hoping the box includes and does this for you with a patched firmware ? Do you need 4k ?

In_ur_dream

Registered
Hello thanks for the reply,

Am hoping to achieve whatever is there on hotbird and astra via patch wise no need for 4k for now but HD yes.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Have a look at the Viark Droi and Viark Sat neither are 4k and will get what you want at a reasonable price. Also the Tiger box range is worth a look.

In_ur_dream

Registered
Ok thanks, is that on a website howcan i find it here ? Is it also popular with patches to watch italian channels? Thanks

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ok thanks, is that on a website howcan i find it here ? Is it also popular with patches to watch italian channels? Thanks

Sponsor does not stock Viark so youll need to google them mate.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator

Oh this is a rough list of what youll open on 13/19E courtesy of barney115

19E
Movistar+
SKY DE
HD +
Austriasat
ORF Digital
Austriasat
Kabelkiosk
Canal+ France
Orange
TeleSat
TNT SAT VA EMU [ NO INTERNET ]

13E
NC+ POLAND
POLSAT
P0RN
AB Sat

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Patches are in the Qivart section loads of support on here.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks i saw it but what about vu duo they seem like next generation stuff on there ?

Duo2 or Duo 4k youll need to run oscam and cardshare.

Connections to card share we dont support on here youll need to google it.