Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Is this a Dish or LNB problem ?

Signal Reception

Old 03-11-2019, 15:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Is this a Dish or LNB problem ?

I am in Norfolk.

My signal/quality strength on most sats is good but on some other sats it has reduced in the last few weeks.

On 42 east in the Dsmart package I can get 11012 v 30000 but I now cannot get 12188 v 27500 although I could get that a few weeks ago.

I now cannot get the Dubai racing channels on 26 east but I could a few weeks ago.

On the Vivacom package on 45 east, I can get the 3 lower vertical TPs like 11475, 11515 and 11555 but cannot get the 3 higher vertical TPs which are 12520, 12560 and 12600.All of those should be the same strength.

I can get CBC sport HD on 46 east but cannot get anything on 52 east, but I should be able to.

I am confused if this is a dish alignment or LNB problem.

My LNB is less than 3 years old.
Old 03-11-2019, 22:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

how old is your dish ? sam time dish arm get rust and bend , or is any tree is groing on front off your dish
Old 03-11-2019, 22:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The dish is 15 years old.

There are no trees in the way.

I think its either an alignment problem or the LNB is at fault.

It was all ok a few weeks ago although I have not been able to get 52 east for a few months.
Old 03-11-2019, 22:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

witch make is your dish mate
Old 03-11-2019, 22:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try changing the LNB first as it sounds like one of the four bands has gone specifically V/H, its cheaper to try an LNB change before the dish
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digi247 For This Useful Post:
Ferret (04-11-2019), manic01 (04-11-2019)
Old 04-11-2019, 14:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Its a 1.1 metre Triax dish.