Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo 4K Images

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Back-up BlackHole 3.0.5 L VU+ SOLO4K

VU+ Solo 4K Images

Old 30-06-2018, 15:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir_jfri View Post
hi pleas help me how to install lcd4linux on blackhole 3.05l on solo4k i try but after install not apear any plugin on plugin page .... ?????
i english very bad sorry

1- rename file user_skin.xml with vu+ control centre (if enigma it gives enigma crash) image is blocking????...
2- with the server blackhole download and install lcd4linux arm or all.ipk
3- rebboot your system.
4- after download and install witth the server bh lcd4linux config
5 - rename file user_skin.xml at him in light of his previous life.

I hope ou coup help cordially.

Last edited by minoxm; 30-06-2018 at 16:29..
The Following User Says Thank You to minoxm For This Useful Post:
amir_jfri (01-07-2018)
Old 30-06-2018, 17:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default thanks a lot

its ok thanks for your help.
Old 07-12-2018, 15:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello guys, I want to load open-multiboot images and I can not find them. all are for Usb or Rar archived. Can anyone help me tell where they find non-usb or Zip archives? Thank you