Discussion about MgCamd Emu's

McFLY

Registered
In telnet it will show you that it's working but black Pic

Code:
Thu May 10 11:29:07 2007
===== Nagra ECM on CaID 0x1801, pid 0x07fe ======
prov: 004102 pkey: 01 = 9E C3 86 EE 5E 55 65 A4 ...
cw0:0 4D 97 71 55 A9 35 B1 8F
cw1:0 FB B6 2B DC EF CF E0 9E

testi

Super VIP
oki, it does not work because cw`s are sweept :)

so cw0 should be 1 ,and 1 should be 0 ....

fankoosh

Super Moderator
yes it works ok also on my Relook mutant 200s

it is a modified Mgcamd 1.22 Emu in which (prov: 4102 )

been added in offset=11D56

thanx for all involved for hard work & great job :)

eberio

Registered
Mgcamd for 7025

I have tried this file for 7025.

It does not work, and I think is not the correct version for my processor.
Can I get anywhere 7025 of mgcamd version working with 4102?

Tnxs

MarvinJ239

Registered
Mgcamd Not Stable On Retart

When I change EMU from Common interface to Mgcamd and Retstart cam my DM500 works OK. But when I power off from mains the box always retart on Commonon Interface. Any ideas on how to setup to retart eveytime with Mgcamd? Thanks.

MarvinJ

Pattyren

VIP
When you remove plug from mains, dreambox always reboots from settings of last reboot. So before you plug it off from mains do a reboot of dreambox (shutdown from remote control) with emu on Mgcamd.

sugarnspice

Registered
For TPS AU edit MG_cfg

Just to explain ;)
you must edit the file and change the line U ;)
# key update (sum 01 or 02 with 04)
# 01 update only new keys, default setting
# 02 update all keys (used for valid PMK checking)
# 04 enable TPS au
U: { 04 }

teddyboysampson

Registered
thankyou sugarnspice for this post

well this is some great information as i have missed tps etc, i will admit i ain't the most technical person with the db and just get by and i am Shaw there is one member here i am Shaw who would agree:D

ok i have downloaded the cam through my image and deleted any old tps files, ok it cleared then it stopped then came back on after a few minutes then stopped , do i have to ftp the files posted and if so do they go in var keys any advice would be great

Teddy:thum:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
well this is some great information as i have missed tps etc, i will admit i ain't the most technical person with the db and just get by and i am Shaw there is one member here i am Shaw who would agree:D

ok i have downloaded the cam through my image and deleted any old tps files, ok it cleared then it stopped then came back on after a few minutes then stopped , do i have to ftp the files posted and if so do they go in var keys any advice would be great

You have to be on a specific frequency to get AU. And that is:

10873 V SR 27500
FEC 3/4
containing these channels:

M6 Music
Equidia
ESPN Classic France
France 4
Ushuaïa TV
TV Breizh
France 5
France Ô
LCP
M6 Music Black

teddyboysampson

Registered
thanyou Rocknroll for such a quick reply

i have the nabilo (latest one i think )loaded at the moment i have taken your advice and left it on France 4 to see what happens, so forgive me i i sound stupid:D

all i have to do is leave it on that channel till it comes on then i should be able to see any of the tps package and by downloading the cam through the download manager then i do not need to do anything els

than you

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, you just wait on that channel for few seconds. If everything is right it shouldn't take any longer then that. You should restart your dreambox before trying it out, if you haven't restarted at all after installing mgcamd. You might need to edit mg_cfg to enable tps au as suggested in above post by sugernspice. I don't know what config is set to by default in package nabilo image downloads.

DeepDiver

Registered
i have the nabilo (latest one i think )loaded at the moment i have taken your advice and left it on France 4 to see what happens, so forgive me i i sound stupid:D

all i have to do is leave it on that channel till it comes on then i should be able to see any of the tps package and by downloading the cam through the download manager then i do not need to do anything els

than you

First of all, make you have no previous tps.au file in /var/keys. You thenneed to edit the mg_cfg file that you find in /var/keys and set U: {04}. Then, start mgcamd on any channel on tp 10873V, such as France5 or Ushuaia or M6 Music Rock.
It will not take longer than 2/3 seconds.
Personally tested on Nabilo image and it works a treat.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
here are the keys for mgcamd 1.24 confirmed working on another board

thanks to matrix10