5500 supersmart

A

ahmed4444u

I have put a wrong software 2 my receiver,, now when I switch it on only I have a red light in it so can I program it again by using the JTAG way how and with what software ,,,,,,, thank u and I hope someone else benefit from this problem .
My receiver is Technosat 5500 super smart (note: no one helps me in Technosat chat room that’s why I am writing here ...Sorry)
:confused::mecry:

A

ahmed4444u

I have put a wrong software 2 my receiver,, now when I switch it on only I have a red light in it so can I program it again by using the JTAG way how and with what software ,,,,,,, thank u and I hope someone else benefit from this problem .
My receiver is Technosat 5500 super smart (note: no one helps me in Technosat chat room that’s why I am writing here ...Sorry)

bennyrabbit

Registered
Same problem

I did the same thing I downloaded xdsr200 version 9.88 and it will not come out of standby despite reporting GOOD on front panel did you find a solution?

sheroomaster

Registered
ahmed I have the same recever but for ur info the recever alwes do that when u change software even it's the right one so try to reset the power from the back for 5 minuts