E2Istream.or player....

dydyer

Banned
Hi all, just for to signal at conceptors, Disney vod is down on TSIplayer, thank's a lot for your job friends......:mad:

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
:confused:
I didn't understand your style and the use of that smilie
i personally waste 2 to 3 hours of my precious time to collect the fixes and additions and pass them to the ipk file
If you think you can fix it and work perfectly please do it and share it with us ;)

dydyer

Banned
And the thank's to conceptors you have forget to to read, i
just wanted to report, now you don't want to do anything...
I don't care, I'm past the age of watching Disney....

dydyer

Banned
I do not think to attack him, I rather think that he is the one who did not understand what I said .... after as I said, I am almost 60 years old and I don't care about Disney ....and now stop with this....
I say thank you to MadMax for job and langage english is not mine, i have many difficult with....:D

Last edited:

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Your age is fine, you're young, and I'm telling you honestly that
Plugin where based on web addresses is mathematically impossible to be perfect
imagine yet even a comma, a dot or a tone to change to an address ..he's gone..he's lost
I get most of the corrections from Italy and think about what's going on right now in this country.... who cares there now about whether or not something works on the add-on

dydyer

Banned
When I see the relentlessness against me for a smiley, which has no more to the big boss, I say goodbye, I will no longer participate in this forum ..... there are others ... .