AZBox premium HD+stuck on welcome, booting,checking,loading,then black

SaulDM

Registered
Just purchased AZBox premium HD+ tried 0.9.5400 with renamed patch.bin and with patch
can not get system menu or any display on TV screen with RCA or HDMI cables.Will not take usb with file 0,9,5400
Please give specific details on how to setup box for first time.
How do I get link to updated 0.9.5402 cant find it.
Thanks in advance

pe.tardo

Registered
Did you try to do it using another usb stick?.
There's no reason, but sometimes azbox w/OFW won't recognize some usb sticks.

And de-activate Hardware acceleration before change fw.

mandazzz

Registered
I just installed OpenRSI in my Azbox Premium HD and now it can't boot at all..just when you power on it will show booting on dispaly, that all.
What can i do now...anyone know about this? i need help
I installed E2 which was working perfectly then i decided to try OpenRsi unfortunately after i finish installation which said was successfully, it can't boot now
I need help please.

P1S

Registered
try holding the up arrow key on the remote whilst switching it on, should let you get the ip address and connect remotely via telnet.. else you need to run through the azup software tool and redo the firmware update.

zl2rob

Registered
Possible wrong help instruction!

:D The usual method is to hold down the VOL+ key whilst it is booting and hold it until it gives the IP address which you can then use to TELNET or FTP to the AZBOX from another computer (we prefer AZUP.exe!). The problem the user may be describing above is where the boot sequence has not proceeded far enough along its loading to allow the IP address sequence and all the appropriate Linux drivers and other stuff to be loaded enabling it to work. You will then need to use a USB to TTL converter cable (freely available at a very low cost on EBAY) and connect that to the TTL Single in Line (SIL) four terminal pins located down inside the box itself. You then use a USB to TTL driver program and PUTTY to load YAMON to repair the boot sequence. Lots of descriptions of the above procedure are available on the 'net by using Google or whatever to search for them. When you've managed to repair the boot sequence, use the OPENRSI site to download AZUP to update the image and firmware :clapping:.

Last edited:

gorski

Registered