Which receiver to get?????

glennbondharper

Registered
Hi all!!!! Had my Amiko Alien 2 for many years but it's just packed up I think as it's stuck in boot and never leaves so time to replace.I've been looking hard as I don't want to spend 100s of pounds so wondered on your thoughts? Technomate is an old brand and thought of the TM-5402 but it seems rather old also a cheap secondhand TM-8000HD might do the job.I just need to power a motorised sat system here in the Uk and of course pick up HD with the ability to watch a movie via usb anything else is a bonus.IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!

william-1

Feed Hunter
Last edited:

stamfordblue

Registered
Depends on your budget.Recently bought a Zgemma H9S.Cost me just over £55.It does 4k, IPTV, CCcam, Oscam.Still learning about Enigma 2 receivers and how to do what, but for the money I think is a good buy.The only downside is the small (256mb) internal memory.For similar money,the Amiko Viper 4k51 is worth considering.It has 4gb flash memnory.

glennbondharper

Registered
Well now thinking more on this receiver seems a lot more modern and 2 year warranty GigaBlue UHD TRIO 4K ANY THOUGHTS ? Which Enigma flash should I choose?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Well now thinking more on this receiver seems a lot more modern and 2 year warranty GigaBlue UHD TRIO 4K ANY THOUGHTS ? Which Enigma flash should I choose?

Its they same spec chipset etc as the octagon sf8008