Discussion about all FEEDs

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Source 4 you see in the previous picture
Source 3 (red - scrambled pids , black - unscrambled pids)

Source 2
still total useless info ....can not see nothing since nobody at all is willing whatsoever to share CW Key or post any link to it
therefor i still say is 2610 .

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i do have that CW saved of course but for sure it would have been a hell of a lot less nonsense just to post the link to it
instead of trying to increasingly feed your own Ego and help nobody...

EnoSat

There are people who know how to get it from Cryp8 or from brute force and they also didn't publish it.
I personally did not look for it, so I have no right to publish it.
Or do you think it's normal to brag about someone else's work?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i believe it was @Ratzvan that found this key few years ago ,
but its no harm just to say a simple Thanks and credit to the original key finder
i doubt anyone would complain but i guess it was easier just to make a few dozen posts to extract that simple info , lol's

AhmedCeNa

Donating Member

Do we know who's behind these feeds?

I don't understand how they showed WWE Smackdown on Friday night and then AEW Collision on Saturday night

WWE is carried by IMG while AEW is carried by another one ( i think SES ) so how could both events be on the same feed? IMG never has/had AEW.

Any explanations? Anybody know for which channel/network is these feeds are? I'm just really curious and love discovering these kind of things

Thanks @ViaHussun for the work btw

ajakobsson

Registered
Spanish La Liga (Primera) - Week 2
Barcelona v Cádiz
Eutelsat 10B @ 10.0E

10769 Vertical 34000,262
ID: SUPPONOR RUSIA 1 (OVERON)

What mean SUPPONOR RUSIA? It's special feed to Russia? Some different picture?

samir mokhtari

Feed Hunter
Do we know who's behind these feeds?

I don't understand how they showed WWE Smackdown on Friday night and then AEW Collision on Saturday night

WWE is carried by IMG while AEW is carried by another one ( i think SES ) so how could both events be on the same feed? IMG never has/had AEW.

Any explanations? Anybody know for which channel/network is these feeds are? I'm just really curious and love discovering these kind of things

Thanks @ViaHussun for the work btw
I Read now your Reply
This Feeds NFL same feeds NHL in 7E For Example
Provider of channels that own NFL rights
Now they are in the testing phase and after the return of the NFL it will only broadcast NFL games We hope that other events will be broadcast, but the incidence of this is low

Aleksej3

Registered
Go you have any idea about the NFL feed, like how many sunday games they will host (4?) or how often the key changes (right now its once a day I think). If it stays for w whole season I will be thrilled!

BTW - the sound on NFL feeds does not work on MPEG I have some noise, LPCM no sound at all - is it just me?