Tools for nb 501 & nb 601

np63om

Registered
a) on which sat position ?
b) which channels are open ?

a) don´t know sat position, how do i know that?

i have lots of channels all cript and some of them say signal are poor... it was made full search all sat on the list by madeing full searching all sat in configuration...

b) channels are: TV Record / Sepreme Master / Telesur / Parlamento / Al Jazzera In / Russian sp. / Russian Eng. / Cubavison / TBN Enlace / TV5 Monde EU / Hispan TV / Elette / Canal Club / EHS .

Thats it, jus 3 channels ar good like: TV Record & TV5 & Russian sp other ones are pub...

Im using in configuration on nb 501 LBN: Normal - LBN Freq 1 09750
and LBN Freq 2 10600

thats all i know...

Regards for your help!!:thum:

Last edited:

T-down

Registered
a) don´t know sat position, how do i know that?

i have lots of channels all cript and some of them say signal are poor... it was made full search all sat on the list by madeing full searching all sat in configuration...

b) channels are: TV Record / Sepreme Master / Telesur / Parlamento / Al Jazzera In / Russian sp. / Russian Eng. / Cubavison / TBN Enlace / TV5 Monde EU / Hispan TV / Elette / Canal Club / EHS .

Thats it, jus 3 channels ar good like: TV Record & TV5 & Russian sp other ones are pub...

Im using in configuration on nb 501 LBN: Normal - LBN Freq 1 09750
and LBN Freq 2 10600

thats all i know...

Regards for your help!!:thum:

You are on Hispasat 30°west , I don´t think there areany good news.
As far as I know ... nothing at all ( no emu , no key , no brand ( receiver ) ) will open anything on Hispasat . The only way for this sat position will be cs.
Sorry....

np63om

Registered
You are on Hispasat 30°west , I don´t think there areany good news.
As far as I know ... nothing at all ( no emu , no key , no brand ( receiver ) ) will open anything on Hispasat . The only way for this sat position will be cs.
Sorry....

I download a firmware, emul and softcams, the emul and softcam they say to be from year 2011, what you have to say about it...??

what seams to the problem of not have more channels, i mean FTA channels, people says FTA channel are many of them, something 500 channels or more...what seams the be the problem?

Many thanks for your help, thank you!!:clapping:

Regards:thum:

Last edited:

T-down

Registered
Serious ... what is your point ?
Are you concerned not having enough channels on TV or not having working channels with the latest RP and softcam ?
First : make a new scan on you firmware for having the latest amount of channels
Second : if you on Hispasat take a llok at : hxxp://en.kingofsat.net/pos-30W.php
Third : the Neo501 is NOT able to receive DVB-S2 !

np63om

Registered
Serious ... what is your point ?
Are you concerned not having enough channels on TV or not having working channels with the latest RP and softcam ?
First : make a new scan on you firmware for having the latest amount of channels
Second : if you on Hispasat take a llok at : hxxp://en.kingofsat.net/pos-30W.php
Third : the Neo501 is NOT able to receive DVB-S2 !

First: many thanks for your reply.

Second: yes im concerned not having enough channels on TV.
Makee new scan? you mean install the firmware? guess not, i guess you mean make scan by the list of satelites avaible on deco i mean full scan sat, well i did that many few times and once gain the same channels... by the way, if you need some rps or firmware or rk, let me know i just download fews...

Third: rps are the emulator, it make possible to find new channels or possible to work on satelites with difrente in way of scan? why is importante to have new emulator?? what thay do...

I take look at the site, thank you, and its exactly do i have on my deco, the same channels list, it is possible make my deco work on Nagra3? its all ready working? and i must have new rps or just new rks?

what exactly do rp emu?

Once again thanks!

Regards.:thum:

Last edited:

T-down

Registered
First: many thanks for your reply.

Second: yes im concerned not having enough channels on TV.
Makee new scan? you mean install the firmware? guess not, i guess you mean make scan by the list of satelites avaible on deco i mean full scan sat, well i did that many few times and once gain the same channels... by the way, if you need some rps or firmware or rk, let me know i just download fews...

Third: rps are the emulator, it make possible to find new channels or possible to work on satelites with difrente in way of scan? why is importante to have new emulator?? what thay do...

I take look at the site, thank you, and its exactly do i have on my deco, the same channels list, it is possible make my deco work on Nagra3? its all ready working? and i must have new rps or just new rks?

what exactly do rp emu?

Once again thanks!

Regards.:thum:
Wow !
O.K. - many questions and some quick answers .
So , to make this clear : you are on Hispasat . Is this correct ? If you now say it is , you have nearly to zero options for having some more channels to watch on this particular position .

Firmware = ok

RP = emu ( you cannot use it because on Hispasat are no channels at all for any known emu ! )

RK = keys in it , and again for Hispasat is nothing known !

Nagra3 = no information what so ever for public emu / key

Hispasat is dead for EMU .

I am assuming your native language is spanish .
For this you can try to take your dish to a new sat postion .
Try 19°east ( Astra ) which have some spanish channels including the Pay-TV platform Digital+Spain .
For this position you can use the latest RP and RK for some German channels .
If you have to stay on Hispasat we are fininshed her , because no one can give you any helping hand with the Neo501 .

testi

Super VIP
first of all you are discussing in Tools section ... this thread is meant for files only !

to answer your question ... neo can`t receive dvb-s2 channels, because tuner is old dvb-s tuner.

there won`t be any updates for nb501 or 601 in future ...

game over ...

aasmir

Registered
Can anyone help me
I accidentally set the password for the administartor on Neotion Box NB-501
I forgot the password and i need help how to unblock or delete the password, or set all in original condition

It does not matter if I lost all my favorite channels, it is important that only fix the box

cmds87™

Registered
Can anyone help me
I accidentally set the password for the administartor on Neotion Box NB-501
I forgot the password and i need help how to unblock or delete the password, or set all in original condition

It does not matter if I lost all my favorite channels, it is important that only fix the box

Master pass = 2580

:thum:

AndyWarwick

Registered
I am trying to restore a few of these all showing the same factory loader screen on boot.

firmware 21t7
in my opinion it is the best firmware ( better than 21t8)

The devices are 1100s They don't move from zero when trying to flash the normal update file via USB. Would be great to learn how to do this properly and always willing to pay for help.