NEW Viubox HD Xtreme is a new Azbox Bravissimo improved

Viubox

Registered
VIUBOX Xtreme HD Twin Satellite Receiver PVR

The new Viubox Xtreme HD Twin Satellite Receiver for playback and / or recording on external devices .. USB, HDD ...) with a new multimedia concept for Satellite TV

Viubox TWIN HD Xtreme will open to a new world as it integrates Internet content to your TV

Timeshift (Pause-Live) stop a program and continue anytime, from the point of interruption, while still recording! Large screen resolution Full 1080p HD (High Definition) with Conax card reader (card digital channels ..)
For those that know the AZBOX Bravissimo Bravissimo and The Moozca ede this product is the same family with some improvemets like the AC adapter 3 Amps and optimal heat dissipation making it more stable. Also it comes with the included HDMI cable.

TECHNICAL

* DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver HD. (HD)
* Dual Tunner
* PVR (Personal Video Recorder) for playback and / or recording on external devices (HDD, USB, ..)
* Function Timeshift (Pause-Live): stop a program at any time and continue from the point of interruption, while still recording.
* Bidirectional USB 2.0 port (Record and Playback)
* Plays MP3, JPEG and Video
* Conax card reader (not Lee TDT Premium cards)
* HDMI v.1.3 and RCA
* Resolution 1080 p / i, 720p / i, 576p / i, 480p / i
* Compatible with DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS (to move and automatically redirect the satellite antenna, automatic search)
* Coaxial digital audio output
* Check Ethernet (Model V90) and RS232
* Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and Teletext
* Screen menus and multi-language subtitles
* Update software and Internet channels, RS232, USB, OTA

The Sales Pack includes:

1 DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver HD
1 remote control
1 IR Extender
1 jack to RCA
1 HDMI Cable

viubox_9.png