qbox one = trash!

frominternetstupid

Registered
qbox one:

- dvb-t is working very bad
- you can't record a dvb-t channel and at the same time watch a dvb-s channel or reversed
- both usb connectors are dead
- diablo cam is for nothing to utilize
- you can't see on front led if box on or off
- dvb-s tuner cannot receive weaker signals

mactep

Registered
this is not correct
qbox one is a very simple receiver
and much better than dreambox500 or dbox 2

quanwen

Registered
i was very happy with my qbox one although the wifi was always a bit of a pain. good little box. shame duolabs stopped supporting it.
however, if you want real trash then get yourself a qbox hd!

frominternetstupid

Registered
i was very happy with my qbox one

...if u not used this:

- dvb-t is working very bad
- you can't record a dvb-t channel and at the same time watch a dvb-s channel or reversed
- both usb connectors are dead
- diablo cam is for nothing to utilize
- you can't see on front led if box on or off
- dvb-s tuner cannot receive weaker signals

frominternetstupid

Registered
i had have one dm500,
and its a big shit.
no space and crashed to much.
it was not for me,the qbox its much better :thum:

dm500 is the most popular of all dreambox worldwide! and how many qbox one had sell duolabs worldwide??? 200 or 300? :D:D

still questions?

quanwen

Registered
calm down people! the dboxes are now very old. it´s just not fair to compare them with qboxes. remember the dboxes are the ones which started the whole linux stb stuff!
the qbox is not the best box - fact . i´ve not tried the dvb-t but i do know that the tuner is useless for weak signals and i had loadsa problems recording. what´s also pathetic is the support from duolabs ie non-existant.
but anyway, the qbox one is dead with the qbox hd mini coming out mid july for about the same price.
btw, frominternetstupid you´ve been whinging on about this box for ages - save yourself the agro, just sell it mate and get something else. a dm or spiderbox or if you want something a bit more beta an azbox premium hd+.

Last edited:

quanwen

Registered
the dm is AN original from germany. the dbox from kirchmedia is an even more an "original" from germany. dms are based on dboxes after all. mate i live in germany! i´ve also lived in italy so i know how it is there. fact is, duolabs make good cams but not the bests stbs. if you´re not happy with your qbox one, which you´re obviously not, then simply get rid of it. it´s not that difficult, oder?
just another thing. stop using swear words cos it´s against forum etiquette.

Last edited:

frominternetstupid

Registered
the dm is AN original from germany. the dbox from kirchmedia is an even more an "original" from germany. dms are based on dboxes after all. mate i live in germany! i´ve also lived in italy so i know how it is there. fact is, duolabs make good cams but not the bests stbs. if you´re not happy with your qbox one, which you´re obviously not, then simply get rid of it. it´s not that difficult, oder?
just another thing. stop using swear words cos it´s against forum etiquette.

you cannot compare probably dbox and dreambox to dreambox and qbox!

dbox is somewhat total other as a dremabox! but qbox is exactly so like dreambox only that qbox of full mistake is. moreover things such as usb do not function, what is to be designated from my viewpoint then as a malicious deceit or even as a fraud of duolabs!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
dreambox is the original from germany!

qbox is the fxxxg cheap copy of dreambox from the italia mafiosis of duolabs! duolabs = mafia !

One of our rules
Flaming or any other inappropriate behavior towards other members is not allowed.

It may not mention companies but it is implied that we are not gonna allow any trash talk against anyone.

It is one thing to express an honest criticism but it is another thing to slander some person or a company.

Anyway, consider yourself warned. And this thread is gonna get locked if there is any more similar outbursts.

quanwen

Registered
mate, i have a dbox2, 4 dms, a qbox one, a qbox hd plus and others so i can very easily compare.
the usb works on my qbox one so that´s a problem with your particular box. the problem with the poor tuner i agree with. the qbox one is not perfect and it´s no longer supported. however, the qbox box hd, is the most expensive piece of junk i´ve bought.
frominternerstupid just get rid of the qbox one, preferably before the hd mini comes on the market, and buy yourself a dm800, a spiderbox (great stb) or an azbox premium+.
best wishes
p.s. thanks for the input Rocknroll.

Last edited:

frominternetstupid

Registered
mate, i have a dbox2, 4 dms, a qbox one, a qbox hd plus and others so i can very easily compare.
the usb works on my qbox one so that´s a problem with your particular box. the problem with the poor tuner i agree with. the qbox one is not perfect and it´s no longer supported. however, the qbox box hd, is the most expensive piece of junk i´ve bought.
frominternerstupid just get rid of the qbox one, preferably before the hd mini comes on the market, and buy yourself a dm800, a spiderbox (great stb) or an azbox premium+.
best wishes
p.s. thanks for the input Rocknroll.

tell here no lie stories, my friend!

edit: link against the rules

quanwen

Registered
not sure what you mean there mate. i know the qbox one is still on their website but when was the last time new official firmware was released? 02.12.2009. support is different from selling.

frominternetstupid

Registered
if someone sells a device and it certain functions and characteristics indicates there, that the device (nominally) should have, and the device has not these functions then, or these functions do not function, is the malicious deceit or even fraud!

that's it! and therefore i will never again buy anything from this shit people of duolabs!