Crypt 8 issues

kebien

Registered
It is assumed this biss servers are using a combination of CW list,rainbow tables,brute force(cudabiss or similar tools made by them)
There is not much else to guess.
Is a moot point to try to impose an opinion that can be misinformed regarding how the attack is.
Hopefully we can continue the discussion,but in reality I do not see is important to know how this servers work.
Some years ago I was using a plugin that extract crypt8 from a live stream,not recorded.
And also creating the input file for cudabiss.
Is just a matter of working with the information at hand.

jan55

campag5242
"Magic boxes" that costs 20$ ? vs plenty of $ for ex. your's configuration ?
Not sure.
But ok.
CW were founded. And that's the god one thing.
Agree?

My impressions are that owners of this kind of boxes are not very welcome here.
I'm wrong?

Can I propose a little challenge to the admins here?

It would be nice if every single biss feed post, contain CW & and a valid C8 to be regullary posted.
Or to clearly noticed if CW was found whith AU or with old school methods.

So we could compare a % of one or others.
What do ya think ? :)

vakula, vakula :D
if you already have CW's (from AU box), it's no problem showing C8's in posts :)

satelitindonesia

Registered
If you want to know what is sent and method used by auto biss, maybe you can download this file for analysis

Code:
_https://mega.nz/#!mAhiUYbC!p-s8xWuB4-8K36oTvQsYMIlWbmvyFrTpFYnUik6d-xU

campag5242

Feed Hunter
Hi - I do not recognise the file type you uploaded. Could you indicate what data it represents? Is it the log of network traffic from biss au box, whilst zapping to a feed?

bh62549

Registered
The key on that ktsat basketball feed hasn't changed since the tournament started - it's an old key which has previously been used on Korean football back in July too. Whilst waiting for a candidate crypt8, you should try brute force against a list of old keys. That can give the key very quickly.

There are many different encoders in use - not all give out a crypt8 readily, some not at all (and by design eg with padding bytes transmitted unencrypted like the current Vuelta feed). You might have to wait until such time as the video includes some static graphics, eg test card or graphical event info, rather than live video. If you missed an opening test card you might only get C8s when the feed goes down, showing a final test card or black screen. In such case, add the key to your knowns.txt... it might be used again.

Violent cracking,Cudabiss, software like this, may find CW for a long time. I've tasted it.

satelitindonesia

Registered
Hi - I do not recognise the file type you uploaded. Could you indicate what data it represents? Is it the log of network traffic from biss au box, whilst zapping to a feed?

this is microsoft access file, database querystring after I replace receiver firmware url to local server

Last edited:

bh62549

Registered
How to find ctypt8

100.5C, US Open 2019, all of these signals I have failed to find effective Ctypt8, EBS pro, TransEdit, DVB Dream, recording TS files from 5 minutes to 30 minutes can not find ctypt8, but on FB, someone issued CW, ask you how to find it normally if you encounter a service ID like ENC-1 (MX). The only valid ctypt8.

momi133

crypt8

Some years ago I was using a plugin that extract crypt8 from a live stream,not recorded.

Hi @ kebien

Do you remember name of plugin?
What software does this plugin run in it? Dvb-player or Enigma2 plugin?

thx

kebien

Registered
Hi @ kebien

Do you remember name of plugin?
What software does this plugin run in it? Dvb-player or Enigma2 plugin?

thx

It was a project started by an individual.
It was MDplugin,for DVB cards.
It was private.

I mentioned in case someone wants to start a new project.
Just saying it is possible to make,is called encouragement.

alanisrox69

Registered
still not understanding how the "autoroll" receiver units are finding the cw when there is seemingly no valid c8 found on the various PC tools.

There must be another way to calculate the c8.

anyone know it?

Martin.Wigston

Registered
still not understanding how the "autoroll" receiver units are finding the cw when there is seemingly no valid c8 found on the various PC tools.

There must be another way to calculate the c8.

anyone know it?

Maybe brute force or a different payload size or table plain of an unknown type.

Take your pick :eek:

alanisrox69

Registered
Maybe brute force or a different payload size or table plain of an unknown type.

Take your pick :eek:

Pretty sure brute force is out of question due to the keys coming thru within 20-30 seconds at most.

I guess different payload size could be it.

There’s no other rainbow tool software out there? I will gladly make my own tables, have 3 x 980ti’s and a 1050!