DIABLO CAM`S NEVER MORE !

florindo mateus

Registered
Every kind of DIABLO CAM`S is just a good way to spend our money just for nothing, or even better, send money to the grabich!

I've got a collection of 3 diablo cams from the old generation 2.3 until the least one, 2.6 trying to use one at my samsumg smart tv, but no way to make anny one works since 2.3 stops running

Be carefull if you decide to buy diablo cam, it is better and cheaper you send your money diretelly to grabich :clapping:

All the best my friends

dxdy

VIP
LOL... are you sleep last 10 years? of course CAM modules is too expensive and in most case useless (can use for some BISS channels and eventually for cards)

Last edited:

r-p-c

Registered
I agree with Mr Cool Span, I still use Diablo Wifi and Diablo Lan with Samsung TV and OSCAM server.

Sometimes it drops out for 20 to 30 seconds, but not that often. Newcamd is more stable then CCcam.

Diablo Wifi hardware 2.6 and Underworld 2.30
OSCAM r11391

uf2k

Registered
You should not save money at the wrong end...
Receiver vu+ zero 4k does not cost too much, and can do much more, than Diablo lan/Wifi module

ReMiOS

Registered
I agree with Mr Cool Span, I still use Diablo Wifi and Diablo Lan with Samsung TV and OSCAM server.

Sometimes it drops out for 20 to 30 seconds, but not that often. Newcamd is more stable then CCcam.

Diablo Wifi hardware 2.6 and Underworld 2.30
OSCAM r11391

How can i update my Diablo CAM 2 Wifo (rev2.6) to Underworld 2.30
Can you please send the neccesary files to me ?

Rickk

Registered
plug diablo into the cas interface ->
start cas studio -> cam module select -> diablo cam -> diablo cam 2 - wifi - gsm - lan select -> upgrade cam select -> file select -> start update